Morrisons Burtom Latimer

Anybody know who does there transport and are they good to work for.
Thanks.

They do their own plus a few subbies. A lot of agecy drivers.

Adr network.

I know quayside distribution does theyre fish deliveries there lol

Think its DHL that runs there transport.

they do there own transport - adr is one of many agys

They use the ADR Network for their agency drivers. I went to see them about 3 years ago and they gave me the option of working for one of their subbies for 8 weeks then moving onto them full time, or i could wait for a vacancy. Lots of Polish drivers at Burton Latimer, but their basic is £24000, with overtime anything up to £30K so i’m told. One driver i know there, said they are not allowed to tip, or push and pull cages. Back it on the bay, open the door and go and eat in the staff canteen. He also said, the chilled depot at Corby is better to work at. They don’t seem to have recruited for a while.

degsy4wheels:
They use the ADR Network for their agency drivers. I went to see them about 3 years ago and they gave me the option of working for one of their subbies for 8 weeks then moving onto them full time, or i could wait for a vacancy. Lots of Polish drivers at Burton Latimer, but their basic is £24000, with overtime anything up to £30K so i’m told. One driver i know there, said they are not allowed to tip, or push and pull cages. Back it on the bay, open the door and go and eat in the staff canteen. He also said, the chilled depot at Corby is better to work at. They don’t seem to have recruited for a while.

Sounds like a nice, easy job… :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: