morrisons bellshill

How do you go about getting a job with morrisons…I done a few shifts for them tro adr network and it was the easiest shifts of my life…didn’t lift a finger…there was night heaters in the cab…just got a chap when I was done

RenaldoF:
How do you go about getting a job with morrisons…I done a few shifts for them tro adr network and it was the easiest shifts of my life…didn’t lift a finger…there was night heaters in the cab…just got a chap when I was done

Keep an eye on their website. They are advertising for full time drivers at Sittingbourne at the moment.

Just had phone call from agency this morning saying Morrisons RDC at Bellshill are paying £100 on top of shift cause they are desperate for drivers, must be because of all the panic buyers, I ain,t going though cause Im on a well deserved day off.

Mate everyone is desperate for drivers around bellshill, my manager was practically begging me to work this weekend. But since he has treated me like a ■■■■ since he started 3 months ago, i told him to GTF!

Infact i might even start moonlighting to rub his nose in it, what agency was it :laughing:

I got a phone call from YBL in ■■■■■■■■■■■ and Recruitment Direct in Falkirk but RD were only offering £50 cause they tight arses and want to pocket the rest themselves.

Nice little earner. Or you could buy your own unit and go on day rate for them at £320 a shift. :laughing:

What does morrisons involve? ■■■■■■■ 45 cages off and ■■■■■■■ all the crap back on like tesco?

merc0447:
What does morrisons involve? ■■■■■■■ 45 cages off and ■■■■■■■ all the crap back on like tesco?

Errrrrrrrrrrrr YES… :open_mouth:

All supermarket work entails this type of effort, suits some, dos`nt suit others :neutral_face:

The worst thing about the £100 bounty, is that the regulars, who know the job inside out, don`t get anything, as they are already in there, :angry: :angry: :angry:

No trolley dolleys at morrisons once on bay at store hand in keys and go sit in canteen . Not allowed to sit in wagon, no bunks anyways… can be pretty boring and unconfortable compared with tesco or sainsbury… £100 bonus per shift sounds alrite tho…

you can stay in the truck as long as you give the keys to the store warehousman, alot of drivers get there head down across the seats for 45 mins, especially on nights. they come and knock you up when they finish.

Ive seen a fair few morrisons stranded on the A9 over the last few weeks. One in particular the snow was as high as the cab door :laughing:

So no bunk what happens to these guys? Is there a night heater at least?

No night heaters on the day cabs, bellshill have some sleeper cabs though, but if they are anything like the ones they tried to pass on to us then i doubt if they are in working order!!!

pavaroti:
No trolley dolleys at morrisons once on bay at store hand in keys and go sit in canteen . Not allowed to sit in wagon, no bunks anyways… can be pretty boring and unconfortable compared with tesco or sainsbury… £100 bonus per shift sounds alrite tho…

TBF, when I do Tosco [which is`nt very often nowadays], I enjoy the physical exercise
:open_mouth:

Funny how the muscle men, who spend every waking hour in the gym, can`t handle graft :unamused: :unamused: :unamused:

Anyone else noticed this phenomenon ■■?

tip at a Sainsbury’s store and you don’t have to lift a finger
just be scared i Might break your trailer with your trailer with my electric pallet truck :wink: (not a perfectionist)

On days the want your keys and a lock on the red (this is if youre tipping chill/frozen). After you have handed your keys in they want you in the office or the waiting room. Right miseriable bunch in there, I do it most days along with Livingston and Asda Falkirk. Bellshill is the worst tip IMO. On av 3 hour tip unless your there on a Sunday. Only three bays open on the chill stuff. They actually saw sense today and opened 6, yes 6 bays!

The weather made it worst as it did for many places Fri/Sat tips really bad, Livingston was Q’ing near down to the main road for Frozen/ambient stuff (thank G I wasnt in that line, 7/8 hours!) When I get to Bellshill I was then told you have a seven hour wait, 28 in front of me with three bays open! Weather, Xmas and the back log, who runs these places?

If your on the agency, great, get your feet up and whistle Dixy, those of us that are on a flat rate for a shift are working long hours for little dough. Suppose you have to take the rough with the smooth! Bellshill though IMO is a horrible tip and I hate going there.

I loaded out of Bellshill on behalf of Morrisons on Friday morning. Granted it took a while to load, but the canteen was cheap and clean, the staff were friendly, and the smoking areas not too far to walk to :smiley:

I tipped at Morrisons store at Inverness, backed onto the bay, wasn’t asked for my keys, walked into the store to do some shopping and by the time I’d got back the trailer was empty. All in all not a bad day to be honest.

Mind you, the drive from there to Aberdeen for a reload was a right pig with roadworks and blind car drivers who can’t see enough to go over 35mph and brake for every oncoming vehicle. :imp:

merc0447:
Mate everyone is desperate for drivers around bellshill, my manager was practically begging me to work this weekend. But since he has treated me like a [zb] since he started 3 months ago, i told him to GTF!

Infact i might even start moonlighting to rub his nose in it, what agency was it :laughing:

its a shame asda arent as desperate for drivers. i keep getting stuck in british bakeries in TDG eurocentral. i can see asdas chill depot from my bedroom but on average i only get a shift per fortnight out of them and its only 8 hour shifts. on the upside, i dont have to deal with asdas loads. taking a bar off on a slope and having half a trailerload chasing you on to the loading bay.
i wouldnt want to work for morrisons anyway. day cabs should be outlawed on artics

Do they take on newbies without experience■■? Fast learner tho!!! :smiley:

I done a Morrisons Bellshill shift the other day. Tipped at Anniesland and Erskine stores. Doddle, easy peasy. Better than Gist M&S where I gotta get in the trailer and unload and load the whole lot!

The trucks at Morrisons are really horrible though, gutless under powered DAF CF’s

happyhebridean436:
Do they take on newbies without experience■■? Fast learner tho!!! :smiley:

No chance sonny boy lol