Morrison

Them pesky

bottles. :unamused:

Last night I was on the A34 between Sutton Scotney and Tot Hill, in my normal inattentive state, or, in other words, bored witless, when at 7.40pm I was overtaken by another artic.

Glancing across, I saw that in the cab drinks holder, were firmly secured two Coca-Cola bottles. One empty. One half empty.

As this artic pulled back in, the empty bottle seemingly made a bid for freedom. It escaped the constraints of its holder, launched itself across the cab and out of the open nearside window. Some feat, as I’m sure you will all agree, for an otherwise inanimate object.

I was so amazed that had the opportunity arisen, I would have stopped and endeavoured to re-capture this uniquely individualistically free-spirited entity and parcel it up and foward it to head office, as I am sure that the owner of such an item will now be mourning the loss of something with which they had established a sentimental relationship.

:smiley:

Alternatively krankee you could have introduced it to said persons bonce :laughing: :laughing: :open_mouth:

That gets on my ■■■■! It’s just so bloody lazy! I collect some crap in my cab but I hang a plastic bag off the redundant phone holder and chuck everything in there.What’s so hard about that? Something I do though is chuck the skins of bananas,apple cores and orange peel etc onto the grass by the hard shoulder knowing that in a few days it will have degraded naturally while in the process provide a snack for a beetle which will make a snack for a worm which will make a snack for a bird which will make a snack for a cat so I wont have to buy any Kit e Kat! Although one day sitting in traffic some bird took it upon herself to retrieve my banana skin and lobbed it back in the cab! :laughing: