Morrison’s Bellshill Question

Is this place 24 hours or do they have an opening time for Chilled Goods In?

Also, what are they like about letting you in early? Will they just get you in if it’s that day or is it like Tesco where they may tell you to come back closer to your booking time?

Got a late-ish booking here tomorrow but don’t want to start at my normal time, get up there and then have to hang about outside for hours and run the risk of running out of working time needlessly.

It’s 24 hours.

Most important thing is the booking in reference usually starts 803 or 806 IIRC. What we hate most is blokes sat outside the gate arguing the toss. You must punch this number in on the keypad. Use LH lane only.

Safety procedure use only your 4-ways if you are reversing not all the time. When you drive in if not ambient keep to LH lane go right down the bottom past the fuel pumps, the wash shed and the parked trailers waiting to be tipped at the RSU use rh indicator and do a u-turn up the other side (don’t go around back of the building that’s for maintenance and ambient goods in). Just before the second lot of bay windows reverse park on rhs. That is the goods in.

Go and see Betty and the cardboard desk (I kid you not). They are amongst the most miserable sods going but hey ho. They’ll give you a suzie lock and a bay number. You reverse onto the bay take red line off and put suzie lock on. Tip: you must use the black buffer boards for lining up. Don’t use the white lines for ffs or you’ll be well out! Then go back to the hovel and sit it out. Toilet is next door. Canteen is next bay window up (back towards entrance). Open 24/7 but meals 0400-1400 1600-0200. Go through door up steps through door turn left, through next two sets of doors.

I work in there often both for Morri’s and deliver. Will be there tomorrow late afternoon delivering so will have the company of Betty or Mr V Grumpy. :unamused: :unamused:

Thanks for that bud. Yeah, I got in early but they took three hours to take 9 pallets off which cancelled it out.

As you say, miserable as sin and eight seats for twelve drivers. Hell hole.

Telt:
Thanks for that bud. Yeah, I got in early but they took three hours to take 9 pallets off which cancelled it out.

As you say, miserable as sin and eight seats for twelve drivers. Hell hole.

Use the canteen then…

Betty has that many earings/nose studs etc she’s more like a T-bag but the T-bag is better looking!!![emoji2]

Sent from my SM-J500FN using Tapatalk