Morocco Anybody

Davies Turner has an ad in Trucking July page 117. Looking for O/D’s for UK - Morocco. Bet the rates are crap.

yeah i know and theres all those with the " i wish i had done it attitude " well nows there time.

df1:
Davies Turner has an ad in Trucking July page 117. Looking for O/D’s for UK - Morocco. Bet the rates are crap.

Give them a call and ask them.

I mentioned it to a lad I know. He had got some rates and it was less than John Mann was paying 2 years ago. I passed a couple of DT garment vans parked up near Chartres last week.

We have 3 drivers who have just left MAES because of the money. But if we want cheap clothes it will continue

My mates just been to Morocco delivering steel subbing for Hobsons of Sheffield.

me and my boss looked into it but it does not pay for him… shame i would love to go again

If you want to get to know Maroc , get a job as an employee & get your education with pay. For an O/D its a disaster,OK?

harry:
If you want to get to know Maroc , get a job as an employee & get your education with pay. For an O/D its a disaster,OK?

Does that mean the employer will pay for the Flag beer Harry? :stuck_out_tongue:

And also the bribes to the local police when you are seen with a local girl :stuck_out_tongue: , was that just me :question:

Well it may be a ■■■■■ rate but its a heck of a lot of miles to cover. The tangier crossing really isnt what I’d call the best ride anyway.

Wheel nut i once got into a fight in a nightclub near the seamens club in casa for reasons similar to that lol

Wheel Nut The money has got to come from somewhere. Do you remember Capt. Flag ,the well known alcoholic? He used more beer on a trip from Tangier’s to Rabat than he did diesel. He overcame the foreigner with a girl problem,he used to marry them…:laughing:

harry:
Wheel Nut The money has got to come from somewhere. Do you remember Capt. Flag ,the well known alcoholic? He used more beer on a trip from Tangier’s to Rabat than he did diesel. He overcame the foreigner with a girl problem,he used to marry them…:laughing:

Its a long time since I was there Harry, never did the garments. I thought all the drivers who went there married the locals :stuck_out_tongue:

Its funny though if we talk to these Maroc men of ours, they all know the same girls as I did :smiley:

The girls in Tangiers & Casa were better than the net for up to the minute info about the drivers. Hearts of gold! :laughing:

How come i never saw any of these girls during my world trip in 2002 when i did Tangier, Casa, & Marrakesh by train? :cry: :cry:

Remember going to a night club in Casa, can’t remember the name, was horrendously expensive. They put your credit card in a glass behind the bar.
Only had 2 beers… all i could afford!

Take a truck next time. :laughing:

tobytyke:
My mates just been to Morocco delivering steel subbing for Hobsons of Sheffield.

sure he didn’t say morecambe? :confused: