morley fisher

does anybody have any pics or information about a company called morley fisher,my dad worked for them many years ago

hi my dad also drove for Morley & Fisher back in the early 70"s
along with charlie norton
my dad had a 110 scania non sleeper -but the fleet was mainly mercedes , a volvo f88 , scania 110 sleeper.
orange in colour with black.
my dad first trip was to kuwait in the 110 sleeping across the seats for 8 weeks he was away due to permit issues…

Fred morley the owner used to be a boxer back in the day - he had fruit and veg stalls in smithfield market.

other drivers were billy big wheels - dutch and ray einz.

yes my dad said he was a boxer,seemingly he used to be called fred the fib,i take it he was a bit of a liar lol,not sure what motors my dad drove for mf,but it was probably around about the same time as your dad in the early 70s,because i think the first time he did continental was with cargo european,who nwere t bradys continental side where he drove a scania 110 super

well my dad “mike lacey” met fred morley for the first time in the long ridings pub in basildon.

fred had 2 loads for turkey -charlie norton took the mercedes a 1418 with a load and fred was short of a tractor unit for my dad so he sent my dad to a owner drivers house to collect a truck he had bought
unfortunatley the truck was a non sleeper as had been doing containers ex felixstowe. a purple coloured 110
my dad shipped out on his own and picked up a morley and fisher tilt in zeebrugge and went to kuwait.
my dad also done much italy for fred later with a m reg 110 sleeper
seemingly fm - he was a character.

i have lots of pics of fm trucks but cannot download as dont have 7 days to spare hehe to download
send me a pm with your address i will send.

who is your dad■■?

my dad is alistair binnie,he was originally from falkirk,but lived in ipswich for many years