More video bobbins from the bearded twit

lorry-driver.com

Sorry, it’s short and the camera work is a bit wobbly at times. Oh and it contains a large amount of my stupid face.

Just watched your video BRILL better than the rubbish that is channel 5 are showing at the moment. Keep them coming your a star in the making :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

Excellent as usual!

:sunglasses: :laughing:

Good video Mr Switchlogic.

I hate to be the one to break it to you, but that’s never been a beard. You must try harder to force the hair out of your face to make a proper beard. :wink:

■■■■■■ myself laughing again ! Some of the stuff you come out with is funny as hell, where the hell you get it from God only knows lol :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

Good vid sir but can’t help but feel some of your usual charisma wasn’t there! But as I said still a good watch keep them coming.

I am here: maps.google.com/maps?ll=54.594108,-5.953397

Maybe Luke has been abducted by aliens and replaced with a fake.

Definitely not your usual cheery self.

Nice to see you visit some places I recognise :wink:

Keep up the good work.

Onward !!

That tunnel you approach at about 8min 40 secs I believe is at Penmaenmawr (maybe wrong). It used to be located near the cliff edge and for some reason; be it tradition or for safety, we always used to beep going through. The approach was pretty tight with the cliff on one side and the drop to the sea on the other. I remember Irish outfits thundering past each other racing to and from the boat, this was pre 56mph days. In fact I think there is a tunnel before it as well between the Little Chef at Dwgy and Conwy. Did you ever used to drive through the arch in Conwy ?
Thanks for the vid Luke brought back some memories.

bigtruck:
Good vid sir but can’t help but feel some of your usual charisma wasn’t there! But as I said still a good watch keep them coming.

I am here: maps.google.com/maps?ll=54.594108,-5.953397

Yes…Lacking in certain departments. :confused:

switchlogic:
http://www.lorry-driver.com

Sorry, it’s short and the camera work is a bit wobbly at times. Oh and it contains a large amount of my stupid face.

no change ther then :laughing: :laughing: i got an appointment with youtube tomorrow morning, you’re deffo on the watch list :sunglasses:

excellent although you bearded twit with me being on the sick for the past 3 weeks and another 3 weeks to go yet you have throughly ■■■■■■ me off with me yearning to be back on the road. :wink:

People beep through the tunnels at Pen to scare away the Trolls, no idea why but thats why it’s been done for years and years!!!

P.s. Luke ur as mad as a basket of frogs!

A welcome return.

Good day to you.

top marks for getting a spot in that laybye at crick :open_mouth:

commonrail:
top marks for getting a spot in that laybye at crick :open_mouth:

I thought that too haha, right at the front of the layby too !

What video editing software is that that you use Luke ? (There was one moment were you were in the dark and then in daylight that almost looked like the sun had been switched on with a switch lol)

Pleased to see you back making excellent video’s again…cannot wait fot the next one…bet your sick of cab hopping.

I can see Channel 5 signing you up soon :wink:
Great vid

As always, excellent stuff Luke :wink: