More usless info!

I’ts been said that Liverpool is such a tough area that even the arms on chairs are covered in tattoo’s!! Snigger Snigger!!! :wink:

:laughing:
some parts of liverpool are rough.
one night as a very young immature 18 year old , i got a bit drunk, well very drunk infact.anyhow i went in to liverpool town centre to a pub i didnt know that well. after several more beers i stood up on the pool table and shouted out “who,s hard”
i dont remember anything after that and i was,nt popular with my mates.
still, live and learn :wink:

dave:
:lol:
one night as a very young immature 18 year old , i got a bit drunk, well very drunk infact.anyhow i went in to liverpool town centre to a pub i didnt know that well. after several more beers i stood up on the pool table and shouted out “who,s hard”

Even the muggers go round in pairs Dave :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

SMUDGER:

dave:

And the Police go around in three’s :unamused:

CM:

SMUDGER:

dave:

And the Police go around in three’s :unamused:

:laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

Been a taxi driver in Liverpool for the last seven years. Some bits rougher than others, much the same as any city. There are some areas I wont pick up in. On the whole Liverpool people are amongst the friendliest in the world.