More Russian dash cam footage

I do apologise if this has been posted before, and if that is the case perhaps a mod can remove this post.

It is a compilation of some of the most horrific dash cam footage from good old Russia that I have seen so far.

I watch those all the time, some crazy driving out there. It amazes me that some of them seem intent on actually hitting other vehicles though, somebody pulls out of a side road and instead of going behind them or braking hard, they swerve into oncoming traffic or try their best to hit the vehicle pulling out :laughing:

Some of them are not even bad driving or mistakes. They’re just out and out maniacs who don’t even look where they’re going or do look and just think, I’m going anyway.

Remember - The Russians are indestructible… You are not!

Héraultais:
I do apologise if this has been posted before, and if that is the case perhaps a mod can remove this post.

It is a compilation of some of the most horrific dash cam footage from good old Russia that I have seen so far.

YouTube

The clip at 3:44 is incredible, the lucky bugger. Few instances there of people saved through not wearing a seatbelt.

Vodka sodden lunatics,remember,a few short years ago they would have been lucky to own a horse and cart