More push bikes

Just watched this video and it’s confirmed it, I’d last about 3 min’s in amongst that lot. They’d either get well and truly squished or kicked in to the middle of next week.
youtube.com/watch?v=sxsOBnkKTKk

Steady peterm, you know ■■■■ well that all of those stupid drivers should have made allowances for the cyclists… :wink:

Couldn’t watch it all the way through it was so cringe worthy.

sent using smoke signals

I’d have made allowances all right. How about pavement pizzas. :slight_smile:

I thought it was cringeworthy too Mike.

i lasted 2 mins 28 seconds before binning it as i realise im getting angry and frustrated wanting to end up smashing the screen.
racial verbal abuse,racial assault,plus another 15 driving charges would be the end result there for me im afraid. best avoided if possible.
what a complete toilet london is and another example of the country going down the pan.

Are these the sort of videos truck drivers watch, when your alone in lay-bys at night, when you cant access adult sites?

Your obsessed with cyclists

Look at this Muppet and look were the cycle lane goes

road.cc/content/news/246091-nea … close-pass

chester:
Are these the sort of videos truck drivers watch, when your alone in lay-bys at night, when you cant access adult sites?

*You´re

EDIT, can´t believe I did that. Sorry :slight_smile:

andy2514:

I´ve registered on that site just now.
And, tbh, they are not ALL against the driver. They say that there is an instruction to leave the road and get on the pavement.

steviespain:

andy2514:

And, tbh, they are not ALL against the driver. They say that there is an instruction to leave the road and get on the pavement.

So does that mean it’s ok to pass too closely or am I misunderstanding something? I would love to see the sign as I have never seen one before!

jakethesnake:

steviespain:

andy2514:

So does that mean it’s ok to pass too closely or am I misunderstanding something? I would love to see the sign as I have never seen one before!

33rd second. I´m certainly not justifying the muppet driving. That def wrongo, but cyclist guy can, and should, follow the road markings and get on the pavement.

steviespain:

jakethesnake:

steviespain:

andy2514:

33rd second. I´m certainly not justifying the muppet driving. That def wrongo, but cyclist guy can, and should, follow the road markings and get on the pavement.

Glad to hear that, so basically as happens a lot both in wrong! :laughing:

PS I hate cyclists (well most of them) but I also hate bad truck driving!

jakethesnake:

steviespain:

andy2514:

I live just round the corner, the cycle path deliberately goes onto the pavement for that corner to give traffic room without cyclists getting in the way.

dieseldog999:
what a complete toilet london is and another example of the country going down the pan.

+1 so long as Kahn’s zb hole isn’t confused with ‘inside the M25’. :wink:

andy2514:
So does that mean it’s ok to pass too closely or am I misunderstanding something?

Yes you’re misunderstanding the fact that the truck driver had every reason to think that the cyclist would use the cycle way provided and therefore wasn’t even actually there and nothing whatsoever to do with passing too closely.

You know just like in the case of a cyclist swerving all over the bleedin road and expecting passing traffic not to be there by providing 1.5 metres clearance.Strange how they suddenly don’t need that much space though when it suits them as shown in the OP video.

steviespain:

chester:

*You´re

EDIT, can´t believe I did that. Sorry :slight_smile:

You pick up spelling on a truckers forum!
Why would you bother?
Half of the posters here can’t use a toilet properly, spelling is way low on the agenda here my friend.

What toilet is that?

Eric Rambler:
What toilet is that?

As before more or less anywhere within the old LCC boundary. :smiling_imp: :laughing: