more pics

this happened on the m62 when the driver was checking a wheel on the trailer
that looked flat in his mirror when going round the slip road

Big George, when you copy the image links fromPhoto Bucket, you don’t need to add the Img tags to your post, they are included in the Photo Bucket links.

How did this happen then? Did he forget to put the handbrake on, or what■■?

he pulled up on the hard shoulder and jumped out the passenger door ran down the passenger side to check is tyres then jumped back in he had just sat in the drivers seat looked in the mirror and bang

ps im new to this pic posting the wife normally does it and she is out shoppin

Oh, so that is the rear of his trailer near to the wall. I thought it was the front, with his unit embedded in it, having rammed into the wall.

:open_mouth: :open_mouth: :open_mouth: :open_mouth:

Simon:
Oh, so that is the rear of his trailer near to the wall. I thought it was the front, with his unit embedded in it, having rammed into the wall.

You don’t tend to get walls like that on the motorway Simon. :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley:

big george:
this happened on the m62

:stuck_out_tongue: :stuck_out_tongue: :stuck_out_tongue: :stuck_out_tongue: :stuck_out_tongue:

the piece of cab you see is what is left of the near side of the lorry that hit him you can see the curtains are still on the runners and the guy asked for his jacket which was hangin up behind the passenger door

had the miss fortune to go passed that bump not long after it happened turns the fh that hit the trailer was a real mess

was that you this mornin alix goin passed lymm

He was stopped on the hard shoulder of a slip road Coffee. I thought he had forgotten his hand brake and the lot had rolled into that wall.

What happened to the Volvo Driver, that cab certainly looks finished.

Calv

our driver went to his truck and he was slumped across the middle complaining of back pain but he was with another one of his company and he stopped asked if he was ok then drove off which i found a bit suspect

might have had a timed delivery as i think the volvo had a tesco trailer behind it there was another tesco trailer on the hard shoulder a little futher up cant remember what was in front of it though

Just a bit suspect. Anyway, its not your drivers fault, he was in hard shoulder so Volvo driver to blame. I am still trying to work out the company of the blue and white volvo.

Tom

nah mate not me was at home in bed :laughing: got the day off hes was in mine but it was in trafford park must have been the 16litre i think 5 went down an back this morning