More over zealous Policing......Covid

D.P (Its the CCP! My handler Popity Ping and I posted at the same time)

真理就是力量

switchlogic:
I do love your posts! You’re so desperate to feel like a radical dissident.

Did you actually look at the video and the comments. :unamused:

robroy:

GOG47:
I don’t disagree with a lot of your points about the police Robroy, however,most of them are ok (got a few friends who are serving or retired officers) and are just human beings like you and I, faults and all. At the end of the day, who else will we call when the [zb] hits the fan and we have to dial 999. I’m no apologist for them but the alternative is anarchy. My beef lies with the judiciary and the constant soft sentencing of serious criminals.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I’ve said before on here, I don’t blame the coppers ‘on the ground’, it’s their out of touch superiors who not only pander to, but are amongst the biggest subscribers to the PC crew.
They have lost their way in their reason for existence.

Apart from that (again said it before) their second priority is raising cash under the guise of road safety and the like, where as real crime that everybody in the general public wants to see sorted takes a back seat in favour of the agendas I’ve just mentioned.

I ain’t going to either feel guilty about or apologise for, going to use them in the circumstance you mention,.as that is one of the reasons I pay my tax, the problem is their performance leaves a lot to be desired, as does the resulting obligatory ‘crime number’’ :unamused:
As for anarchy,.are we not going down that road already?
The popularity of the Police is at an all time low, to the point where very few have much respect for them.
I’m also not going to apologise for having a pop at the Police on here at every opportunity either, they deserve all the criticism they get.
I agree with your last point btw.

The ordinary officer on the ground carries out his superiors orders, his superiors get their orders from the politicians of the day, that’s the problem. Police aren’t there to be popular btw, their there to carry out the law, without fear or favour. Agree with you on the revenue earning from “road safety” but it’s easily enforcable money and helps forces meet government “targets” I suppose, if they’d only be honest about it. I for one couldn’t do their job

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Carryfast:

switchlogic:
I do love your posts! You’re so desperate to feel like a radical dissident.

Did you actually look at the video and the comments. :unamused:

Why? Are you in it?