More of my photos

Here are some more of my photos.

Vikinglord

That first Merc is a lovely colour, hopefully same as my new paint job.

The blue Merc in the photo is a Demo from S&B, as my motor was in the workshop. So your new truck is a Merc then, would like to see photos of it then.
Vikinglord

Some really nice looking trucks there.

I too really like the blue colour of the MegaSpace. :smiley:

vikinglord:
The blue Merc in the photo is a Demo from S&B, as my motor was in the workshop. So your new truck is a Merc then, would like to see photos of it then.
Vikinglord

nah its an even bigger shed, its a scania… :blush: :laughing: :laughing:

Those photographs of the Cameron Young Scania R580…that wagon has found itself here in Ireland now and is in the new hands of Arnold Transport hauling for McBurneys… :sunglasses: :sunglasses:

Arnold Transport are beside me here in County Tyrone and have that machine looking rather awesome…although onething I have noticed…the truck didn’t come with all those extra light bars on it etc and Arnold Transport have had to purchase all new extras for it…iam just wondering why that may have been… :question: :question:

If anyone has any more photographs of it please do e-mail me them or post them up - my address is - R580Topliner@aol.com

Cheers for now… :wink:

There is a Cameron Young megaspace in Commercial Motor this week. Virtually new by the looks of it. It’s a 2axle unit with the 610 engine (show off!). Has he gone bust or is he one who changes his motor once a year?

i saw a cameron young scania only a week or so ago on the a1, cant remember if its the same one as pctured here or not

ScaniaV8:
Arnold Transport are beside me here in County Tyrone and have that machine looking rather awesome…although onething I have noticed…the truck didn’t come with all those extra light bars on it etc and Arnold Transport have had to purchase all new extras for it…iam just wondering why that may have been… :question: :question:

Probably sold them as extras as they are expensive and buyers really dont take them into consideration, cost well over a £1000, those extras so if he didnt want to pay fo them then I would have took them off too.

Cant see how Arnold can afford one of them on 85 pence Per Mile for McBurneys, must be goin 24/7

kindle530:

what yellow :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

jessicas dad:

kindle530:

nah orange again!!!

Theres onething for sure - Cameron Young must have been going 24/7 to pay for that R580 lady…as the miles were up before the 2 years R&M Scania warranty (Thus excluding the remaining warranty)… :wink:

Arnold Transport are very much dedicated to Norman McBurney’s concern and have more wagons than just this impressive R580 with him… :sunglasses:

Regardless of the rate, obviously it is still making money and thats what ideally counts for both Arnold and McBurney… :wink:

Good-Luck… :slight_smile:

euromat:

jessicas dad:

kindle530:

nah orange again!!!

OI you 2, stop it! The orange eyesore has gone forever, (thank god) :wink:

my m8 yogi drives for them heres a few pics wheni was in england for a week with him…
and i half no the son dean

yogis truck