More new pics from,well you know

Going back in time from the sound of the nation,it’s a…no,not a Caroline flashback (showing me age there)
but a gaggle of fine old trucks coming back from a show in Sweden.

Italian 141 ready for restoration

H.E.Payne’s immaculate 141 in ASG colours.Now what would really set that off is a pair of genuine Scania
period wheel trims! It just so happens…
And,as luck would have it I have managed to source an ASG lightbox from Sweden to go on my garage wall :wink:
Only,it’s on the back of an exhibition trailer in Croatia at the moment :frowning: But that’s another story.

Was parked near Eindhoven having a break when this bloke pulled in,and I thought,I wonder what he’s carrying?

Then a Dutch army Scania 4-series pulled in right next to me.And I wish he hadn’t.

Our newest trailer advertising some sort of popular fizzy drink,which I had to drag to Dresden and back.

So come on then,where was I?

This Frenchman was loading scrap in Pont de Roide last week.The unit was as long as the trailer and it
took him twenty minutes to reverse in to position :unamused:

Was chatting to the owner of one of these canal barges here in Bree last week when I was waiting
to unload a coil.I didn’t realise,but they are also governed by hours they can legally work,they even have a tachograph which is linked
to the propeller (and a secret switch to by-pass the tacho :wink: :wink: )
They can only work 14 hrs a day (12 in Germany) and have to take a legal rest period!

U.S. forces taking a break for the brakes to cool down (hence the chocks),this week on the A61 near Speyer.

Italian 141 ready for restoration
Restoration!! You could back her off, hook up & go with that one! Looks better than a lot of new ones on the road today.

KW:

Looks like the N302 Markerwaarddijk in the Land of Clog

Inselaffe:

KW:

Correct,Enkhuizen to Lelystad

another great selection keith, neil jarrold went to sweden with the brits and got some cracking pictures, i saw the scammell in france earlier this year and had to do a double take!!

euromat:
another great selection keith, neil jarrold went to sweden with the brits and got some cracking pictures, i saw the scammell in france earlier this year and had to do a double take!!

Was that him with the Volvo XC90 on Swedish plates? Had eurowheels plastered down the side

KW:

Inselaffe:

KW:

Correct,Enkhuizen to Lelystad

This is another view from the late 70s it was a postcard from the service’s and the sea was frozen a bout a foot thick of ice when I last went across

Nice photos :slight_smile: That cheese truck has a strange axle arrangement :open_mouth:

KW:

euromat:

Was that him with the Volvo XC90 on Swedish plates? Had eurowheels plastered down the side

dont know mate, i thought he was riding shotgun in paynes f88 but i could be wrong!