More in the life of a motor racing truckie

Would be a great view in the last 2 pics, but someone left a [zb] big lump of rocks in the way :wink:
P.S. the spouts are all wonky :open_mouth:, but the contents taste great :smiley:

Oh i cant count either, just aswell my spellings improved

Got some photos from the second test at Paul Ricard and from a trip to Dallara in Italy to get the second car.

Scott Speed in the car ready to go out onto the curcuit.
After all the problems of the first test were we managed 50 laps in 3 days, things went a bit better this time and we got a total of over 200 laps in.

Bit of a flatspot on those, luckly they weren’t ours. with only 2 sets allowed per driver per day a flatspot on good tyres can really ruin a test.

Nice and shiney and a great visor, I think it might be standard French fire service issue, as they have the same ones at Le Mans.

Not a big fan of US trucks, but does look impressive. The truck is run by the company that brings the fuel in.

I think working for a Japanese company is rubbing off on the Bridgestone guys. The lad made the silly mistake of telling them it was his birthday then winning the cart race. :laughing:

After getting back to Norfolk, we hire a van and head for the Dallara factory in Italy. We took a steady drive down there, and got back in 17 hours. Bit knackerin, but then did have 4 days off whilst the rest of the team work through the weekend to get the car ready. :smiley: They do seem pretty keen on letting the truckie’s get as much time off as possible to make up for the time we are away.

Being from Norfolk, I always think hill and mountian area look impressive, even the climb out of Cromer seems like a big hill, but thought the Alps were really impressive, so I took these heading towards the Frejus tunnel on the way home. I wasn’t driving at this point :smiley:

and oneof the French side to balance it up a bit. :smiley:

Excellent pic’s muckles :smiley:

Great pics keep em coming. Love the look of that Peterbilt. :slight_smile: :sunglasses: :slight_smile:

nice pics mate