More good news for all TNUK Stobart fans

I know that the many :question: Stobart Fans on here will be delighted :angry: to hear that they have just gained another contract with Tesco. :slight_smile: This one is to distribute non-food goods from a new site at Teesport. Middlesbrough. The contract is worth, so the News&Star states, £25,000,000 a year. So come on fellers. Lets hear it for Britain,s Premier Logistics Company. Hip- Hip----- Who sed that?? :stuck_out_tongue: :stuck_out_tongue:

on stobarts profit margins that’ll be about £10.59 pre tax profit on the £25000000.

limeyphil:
on stobarts profit margins that’ll be about £10.59 pre tax profit on the £25000000.

Near :smiley:

According to last years figures they worked on 4% so that means about 1m profit

More work for “Eddie the engine” and “James the engine” i reckon,not for us drivers.

It’s amazing how Lodge members look after each other :smiley: :smiley:

Wonder if we will get a pay rise now? :open_mouth:

DS074:

:laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :wink:

tezza:

Hah…now who are you speaking about?

You must be joking!!

I’ve been parked up since 1400,no work till 5 am tomorrow,the work is dire at the moment!!
I’ve been for a walk around,used Stobarts Taxi to get food and i’m still fed up of sitting around,2nd day running now.

tezza:
‘…It’s amazing how Lodge members look after each other…’

Eh?

Happy Keith:

tezza:

Eh?

He may be speaking about Free Masons

Steve-o:

Happy Keith:

tezza:

Eh?

‘…He may be speaking about Free Masons…’

Yeah, I got that bit though his context is unclear, ie. is it nepotism that tezza is inferring - or what? It’s hardly likely that the suggested naff but relevant profit returns for Eddie from the Tesco contract is other than indicative of Stobart’s fabled lifelong & trademark ethics.

DS074:

Unfortunately, and because you and jase are being so negative, the answer is NO. William is needing a new paint job on that Range Rover Sport. Mr.Tinktastic is needing a bigger pair of sunglasses. So you 2 have had it. :stuck_out_tongue: :stuck_out_tongue:

limeyphil:

I knew you,d try and put a damper on the Good News Phil. So to get me own back, I,m not going to sign your petition. In fact I,m going ter contact Cyclops meself, and tell him to ignore your petition. (That is if he is still in power in July 2010). :angry: :angry:

tezza:

Oi!

I resent that! :open_mouth:

Nobody looks after me…well,maybe the wife… :wink:

Buycrider:
I know that the many :question: Stobart Fans on here will be delighted :angry: to hear that they have just gained another contract with Tesco. :slight_smile: This one is to distribute non-food goods from a new site at Teesport. Middlesbrough. The contract is worth, so the News&Star states, £25,000,000 a year. So come on fellers. Lets hear it for Britain,s Premier Logistics Company. Hip- Hip----- Who sed that?? :stuck_out_tongue: :stuck_out_tongue:

w.t.f is up with some people, all i ever read is about foreign workers taking british jobs, british jobs being moved to foreign countrys, people moaning about loosing there jobs, then a british company wins a contract and your still zb moaning ,making snidy remarks, its no wonder this country in the zb state it is.it makes not one jot of difference to me, ive got plenty of work on the reefers but there might be some poor ■■■■■■■ out there with no job, kids, a mortage , no hope,it might just give him something till things pick up, but no lets ship the zb to bulgaria, get willi betz ■■■■■■■ transport to do it. you can see where the GREATS zb gone out of great britain ,thats for sure :imp: :imp: :imp: :imp: :imp:

Ady you haven’t been with ESL five minutes,we all started with the rose tinted spectacles and soon enough they will lose their shine,just go and talk to the drivers at the company who are losing their jobs and ask them how their being treated and how they feel??

How many jobs do you think it will create?
Do you think it will make up for the lads and lasses at Tesco Coventry who stand to possibly lose their jobs when it shuts and moves oop North?
Ask Buycrider to send you a copy of the series that was on the Tv about William and Andrew,that’ll open your eyes.

Oh Thank you Buycrider,i never thanked you for my copy,thank you it was how do i put it? interesting!!!

dum di dum di do …dum di dum di dooooo …parked up and bored

stvme2519:
dum di dum di do …dum di dum di dooooo …parked up and bored

which totally baffles me :confused: , weve got agency comming out of our years, d.s.s, there now pinning o/t lists up all over the place , loads of vacant runs , and you lot are parked up, maybee there truth in the rumour stobart trampers wont do fridge work due to there not being the hours in it , they want fifeteen or nothing, but to me to pay agency when one of your own blokes sat there twidling his fingers sounds stupid to me.

trust me ady i loved it when i was tramping out of alcester for week …i done it for 5 months …loved it left alone no having to find parking just dump it on ind est…no worrying about if gona get back our not on last shift…id go back on it tomorow

jase:
Ady you haven’t been with ESL five minutes,we all started with the rose tinted spectacles and soon enough they will lose their shine,just go and talk to the drivers at the company who are losing their jobs and ask them how their being treated and how they feel??

How many jobs do you think it will create?
Do you think it will make up for the lads and lasses at Tesco Coventry who stand to possibly lose their jobs when it shuts and moves oop North?
Ask Buycrider to send you a copy of the series that was on the Tv about William and Andrew,that’ll open your eyes.

Oh Thank you Buycrider,i never thanked you for my copy,thank you it was how do i put it? interesting!!!

only time will tell jase, but up to now there no different to any firm ive worked for, ive seen the program and that could apply to 99% of the bosses ive had, ferraries, bentleys, bmw alpinas, you name the car theyve all had them, the mansions, on holiday more than at work, the no pay rises ,were struggling , then you accept it and the next meeting he tells you all about his new yacht , i could understand all the ■■■■■■■■ if stobarts were so different to any other firm , but there all much of a muchness .but to listen to most of these every firm bar stobarts are whiter than white