More fame for Mr Vain?

I see your truck is in the news at Lorryspotting.com Mr Vain, What have you been upto now to be in the spotlight again?

lorryspotting.com/newsArticl … 1123959439

he does look nice though,you gotta admit! :grimacing: :grimacing: :grimacing: :grimacing: :grimacing:
(im talking about mr vain mind,rob. :laughing: :laughing:

Where’s me sunglasses! :sunglasses: :sunglasses:
Great picture!
Stu

Mr. Vain is looking good! :sunglasses: :smiley:

He really catches the light, doesn’t he!

Mr. Vain does you proud, Rob - or should that be the other way round - bless! ■■■

Nice to see you both getting the recognition you deserve - will you still speak to us ordinary folks?! :unamused:

I saw Mr Vain on the road yesterday evening on the M1 south, looking very smart! :grimacing:

OH STOPPIT! YR MAKING ME BLUSH! :blush: :blush: :blush: :blush: :blush: :blush: :blush: :blush: :blush: :blush: :blush: :blush: :blush: :blush:

hi rob,what kind of price as it set you back to do all that lot■■? :wink: :wink: :wink:

saucyboar5:
hi rob,what kind of price as it set you back to do all that lot■■? :wink: :wink: :wink:

No one would ever believe me, as i do most things my self, its not too bad. 2nd hand parts where possible. 3 years of hard work. Including the original purchase price, somewhere in the region of 50k i think.

MR VAIN:

saucyboar5:

No one would ever believe me, as i do most things my self, its not too bad. 2nd hand parts where possible. 3 years of hard work. Including the original purchase price, somewhere in the region of 50k i think.

:open_mouth:
less than i thought,lol ,looks good though :slight_smile: :slight_smile: :slight_smile:

not a huge fan of the 4 series topline, but always had a bit of a soft spot for robs. always clean, well looked after & in tip top conidtion. a real credit to ya rob!

Hutchie:
not a huge fan of the 4 series topline, but always had a bit of a soft spot for robs. always clean, well looked after & in tip top conidtion. a real credit to ya rob!

CHEQUES IN THE POST PISHY BOY :wink: :wink: :wink: :wink: :wink: :wink: :wink: :wink: :wink:

The eurobar really suits Mr V rob, first time I’ve seen it on there.

Obviously you know the origin of the bar Jeff, its a bar made by Spot on, the only off the shelf bar that i’ve really liked. It was a bargain, so it would of been foolish to turn it down (Thanks Spanky)

But its only temporary, i’m waiting for Yogi to start on my new bar, another one off creation. So that bar will be for sale at some point.

(i’m still lookin out for ya mate)