More excellent Police pr

I wouldn’t claim that some miners were angelic but I would like to see a Hillsborough style enquiry into the behaviour of the South Yorkshire Police and the other county’s forces which were involved.It was about a similar time period and i reckon would demonstrate that the pitmen were more sinned against than sinning.

Gidders:
I wouldn’t claim that some miners were angelic but I would like to see a Hillsborough style enquiry into the behaviour of the South Yorkshire Police and the other county’s forces which were involved.It was about a similar time period and i reckon would demonstrate that the pitmen were more sinned against than sinning.

Durectly or indirectly the Police were used as a means to rid the country of Unions, …that is why we have virtually no rights as workers and they just do wtf they like with us.
Not saying it,s the fault of the police,.as they were just following orders and a directive from Thatcher’s government, but it wouldn’t have been so bad if they had not done it with as much enthusiasm and gusto.
Not sure if it would happen today, due to phone cameras and social media keeping account of their dubious tactics.

During the pit strike it’s clear that the police were given licence to crack heads at will without risk of comeback.There were a lot of southern accents among them and some without insignia.Most of their assault and disorder charges were thrown out by the courts due to collusion and "inaccuracies."Police used to be on standby in fields near major road junctions playing football to pass the time.I doubt any government will have a public enquiry into their activities.There are too many skeletons in the cupboard.Sadly,none of us will live long enough to see any papers released for public view.
My own personal contact with the police at this time was when i was driving my car to a court in Ilford when I was stopped on the A1 in my car and accused of being a flying picket.The police officer had an attitude and so did I.I have absolutely no regrets about the 3 hours of my live wasted in their detention when I never uttered a single word.

In more modern times ,my grand daughter (16) saw local youths knife my son’s work van’s tyres from her bedroom window.She knew the perpetrators’ names and addresses.When Cleveland’s finest turned up the next day(ain’t we lucky?)the leader asked her if she was really prepared for the ■■■■ she would have to endure if she reported it.FFS.

Gidders:
In more modern times ,my grand daughter (16) saw local youths knife my son’s work van’s tyres from her bedroom window.She knew the perpetrators’ names and addresses.When Cleveland’s finest turned up the next day(ain’t we lucky?)the leader asked her if she was really prepared for the [zb] she would have to endure if she reported it.FFS.

Mixed feelings on that one,.at least the copper was a realist, and a tad streetwise.
.I don t think I’d sleep if my daughter implicated herself by nobbling the local talent,.and the ■■■■ storm that would result around her lugs.
The system needs changed for anonymity, …ok it would give the local busy bodies a ‘grass’s charter’ :unamused: but it would protect people like your daughter who was backing up her brother.
Way things are now, rather than involve the Old Bill, it would have been better if you,.a couple of your mates, with your lad and his mates jumped in a Transit, and paid the ■■■■ s a friendly visit tooled up with baseball bats. :imp:

robroy:

Gidders:
In more modern times ,my grand daughter (16) saw local youths knife my son’s work van’s tyres from her bedroom window.She knew the perpetrators’ names and addresses.When Cleveland’s finest turned up the next day(ain’t we lucky?)the leader asked her if she was really prepared for the [zb] she would have to endure if she reported it.FFS.

Mixed feelings on that one,.at least the copper was a realist, and a tad streetwise.
.I don t think I’d sleep if my daughter implicated herself by nobbling the local talent,.and the [zb] storm that would result around her lugs.
The system needs changed for anonymity, …ok it would give the local busy bodies a ‘grass’s charter’ :unamused: but it would protect people like your daughter who was backing up her brother.
Way things are now, rather than involve the Old Bill, it would have been better if you,.a couple of your mates, with your lad and his mates jumped in a Transit, and paid the [zb] s a friendly visit tooled up with baseball bats. :imp:

I see what you mean about the risk of comeback to my grand daughter.I would have gone down the revenge route,as you describe,but it was over a year later before I heard about it.Mainly because I have history when my son got a kicking from 2 scrotes.Not civilised but effective.

Gidders:

robroy:

Gidders:

.I don t think I’d sleep if my daughter implicated herself by nobbling the local talent,.and the [zb] storm that would result around her lugs.
Way things are now, rather than involve the Old Bill, it would have been better if you,.a couple of your mates, with your lad and his mates jumped in a Transit, and paid the [zb] s a friendly visit tooled up with baseball bats. :imp:

I see what you mean about the risk of comeback to my grand daughter.I would have gone down the revenge route,as you describe,but it was over a year later before I heard about it.Mainly because I have history when my son got a kicking from 2 scrotes.Not civilised but effective.

Yep you need to look after your own at all costs.
I know somebody whose daughter was seeing a low life druggie scrote who was bringing her down,.and making her change her mind about college.
Her Dad was worried that he would get her into drugs and hated this little sh.
Anyhoo, her Dad,.a driver parked up an hour and a half away from home, booked off on his (analogue tacho) and made sure he was seen in the cafe.

His mate was waiting for him in the car, picked him up took him back home,.and loaned him a sawn off shotgun …ok, not a real one, but it looked the part.

The Dad collared this arse wipe in a quiet corner that night, stuck the gun in his throat and told him to dump his daughter…after the lad almost ■■■■ himself, the Dad left in his mates car back to his truck.
His alibi was complete,but was not needed as the little ■■■■ was too scared to report him
The girl is now happily married to a decent lad.
Not a police matter fair enough, but you know what I mean.

That’s the way to do it.
I’m surprised that there aren’t more vigilante groups around.Several years ago in a village near me a group of like minded men had a quiet word with the 2 families whose members were making everybody else’s lives a misery.They moved away.
As i said.Not civilised but effective since the police are utterly useless,particularly when it comes to anti social behaviour.

Gidders:
That’s the way to do it.
I’m surprised that there aren’t more vigilante groups around.Several years ago in a village near me a group of like minded men had a quiet word with the 2 families whose members were making everybody else’s lives a misery.They moved away.
As i said.Not civilised but effective since the police are utterly useless,particularly when it comes to anti social behaviour.

Yep it’s the only language these types understand, because you ain’t dealing with decent honourable people, they are low life who know nothing else.
It’s a sad indictment concerning the Police that people feel the need to do stuff like that to get what they rightly or wrongly perceive to be justice for themselves.
I know it sounds as if I’m always knocking the police, but it ain’t for any other reason than what I see, hear and have experienced mysellf.
They have lost their way, too much priority is given to maintaining political correctness issues,in situations pertaining to them…and dare I say it, situations that are financially lucrative, that very few care about other than the Police.

Situation that arose this afternoon that i am not sure what to do about. I was going to a friends house to pick somthing up they had left out for meas they were going to an xmas market and may not of been back in time. they live off a cul-de-sac that has a blindish bend in it that is fairly sharp. i always ease off and pull well into the left good thing i did as a silver car came haring round the bend halfway over my side of the road. I figured it was someone that lived further down the cul-de-sac ignored it and continued onto my friends house. next thing i knowjust as i pulled up outside the house this car pulls across my nose blocking the road. Me being billy big bananas got out rather sharpish until i saw it was 2 coppers they both got out and asked me if i had seen them. i said how could i miss you you were going far to fast and on myside of the road. they claimed i was on thier side of the road and nearly hit them and that they had video fottage. i asked to see it and was told they would have to download it at the station. They proceed to question me and ask for my licence etc and do a tax and insurance check.

Mean while my friend and his wife arrive home from the xmas market. My friend is in his mid 70’s with amans (like parkinsons) and has a walking stick his wife is slightly older and at this point was doubled over trying to catch her breath as since her heart attack she gets very breathless. All they did was stand to the side andwait to see what the issue was. The copper demanded to know what they were doing. My friend said im waiting for me as we were friends and i had come to visit him. The copper said well get in your house or do i need to come and search it for anything you shouldnt have. My friend being a sarcastic bugger said he had stolen the sun and thats why it hadnt shone for the last few days. There was no need for the copper to speak to them like that one bit. I could almost understand it if it had been a group of young guys but two penstioners that clearly both have health issue has my blood boiling.

it was left that they were going back to the station to review this supposed video and would charge me with dangerous driving if iwas at fault. took my number and told me they would be in touch. 15 min later (the cop shop is a good 20 mins drive at the best of times) my phone went and apparently the camera didnt pick anything up.

i only have the coppers name but i am tempted to phonw and complain about his attitude not that anything will come of it.

cooper1203:
Situation that arose this afternoon that i am not sure what to do about. I was going to a friends house to pick somthing up they had left out for meas they were going to an xmas market and may not of been back in time. they live off a cul-de-sac that has a blindish bend in it that is fairly sharp. i always ease off and pull well into the left good thing i did as a silver car came haring round the bend halfway over my side of the road. I figured it was someone that lived further down the cul-de-sac ignored it and continued onto my friends house. next thing i knowjust as i pulled up outside the house this car pulls across my nose blocking the road. Me being billy big bananas got out rather sharpish until i saw it was 2 coppers they both got out and asked me if i had seen them. i said how could i miss you you were going far to fast and on myside of the road. they claimed i was on thier side of the road and nearly hit them and that they had video fottage. i asked to see it and was told they would have to download it at the station. They proceed to question me and ask for my licence etc and do a tax and insurance check.

Mean while my friend and his wife arrive home from the xmas market. My friend is in his mid 70’s with amans (like parkinsons) and has a walking stick his wife is slightly older and at this point was doubled over trying to catch her breath as since her heart attack she gets very breathless. All they did was stand to the side andwait to see what the issue was. The copper demanded to know what they were doing. My friend said im waiting for me as we were friends and i had come to visit him. The copper said well get in your house or do i need to come and search it for anything you shouldnt have. My friend being a sarcastic bugger said he had stolen the sun and thats why it hadnt shone for the last few days. There was no need for the copper to speak to them like that one bit. I could almost understand it if it had been a group of young guys but two penstioners that clearly both have health issue has my blood boiling.

it was left that they were going back to the station to review this supposed video and would charge me with dangerous driving if iwas at fault. took my number and told me they would be in touch. 15 min later (the cop shop is a good 20 mins drive at the best of times) my phone went and apparently the camera didnt pick anything up.

i only have the coppers name but i am tempted to phonw and complain about his attitude not that anything will come of it.

You need to ask for sight of the footage under freedom of information. And if it proves THEIR dangerous driving, you can take it further.

stu675:

cooper1203:

You need to ask for sight of the footage under freedom of information. And if it proves THEIR dangerous driving, you can take it further.

its not the issue with the driving its the way they treated my friends

cooper1203:

stu675:

cooper1203:

its not the issue with the driving its the way they treated my friends

Then you have your friends as witnesses… and if it is as you described what the coppers threatened was an abuse of power since they had no legitimate authority to threaten a house search. Complain to the force professional standards body and if the response isn’t as hoped, escalate the complaint

Sent from my SM-G981B using Tapatalk

If you make a complaint maybe something will come of it or not.
If complaints aren’t made, then you can guarantee, nothing will get better.

Franglais:

Good luck with that.
See the Met are up to their usual standards basically if you live in their area don’t be non white, don’t be a female and don’t be gay looks like only a small minority of London’s population will be getting the service they deserve and pay for if they’re lucky.

Mazzer2:

Franglais:

Good luck with that.
See the Met are up to their usual standards basically if you live in their area don’t be non white, don’t be a female and don’t be gay looks like only a small minority of London’s population will be getting the service they deserve and pay for if they’re lucky.

So what do you suggest?
Complain or not?

I know its too late, but, get your own dash cam, I’d also make a complaint, you probably won’t get a result but if more people complain then they’ll have to take notice and always complain in writing!!!

Franglais:

Mazzer2:

Franglais:

Good luck with that.

So what do you suggest?
Complain or not?

Spoken with all the naivety of someone who knows that when he enters a police station the colour of his skin or here in NI his surname will not be taken into account as he makes his complaint.

Mazzer2:

Franglais:

Mazzer2:

Franglais:

Good luck with that.

So what do you suggest?
Complain or not?

Spoken with all the naivety of someone who knows that when he enters a police station the colour of his skin or here in NI his surname will not be taken into account as he makes his complaint.

Spoken with all the bigotry you’re railing against

Monkey241:

Mazzer2:

Lol no just personal experience so are you saying that the police are free from racism, sexism, homophobia or sectarianism? If you are a person who falls into one of thise catagories then it does make you think twice about either making a complaint or reporting a crime. Would I report a sectarian crime to my local police station? No, experience has shown me that they will do nothing. Would I report the same crime if it happened in Derry to the police there? Yes because they have moved on and will investigate it.
The trouble with the police alienating sections of society is that those sections then use alternative methods to solve problems mostly illegal where I live a case of continual sectarian harrasement against several people including my children was eventually dealt with by alterantive means after the police failed to take any action over the course of a year, end result problem solved, police response was drop the complaint against the beat copper who didn’t follow up the complaints and we’ll not look to closely as to who got rid of the problem.

Mazzer2:

Monkey241:

Mazzer2:

Lol no just personal experience so are you saying that the police are free from racism, sexism, homophobia or sectarianism? If you are a person who falls into one of thise catagories then it does make you think twice about either making a complaint or reporting a crime. Would I report a sectarian crime to my local police station? No, experience has shown me that they will do nothing. Would I report the same crime if it happened in Derry to the police there? Yes because they have moved on and will investigate it.
The trouble with the police alienating sections of society is that those sections then use alternative methods to solve problems mostly illegal where I live a case of continual sectarian harrasement against several people including my children was eventually dealt with by alterantive means after the police failed to take any action over the course of a year, end result problem solved, police response was drop the complaint against the beat copper who didn’t follow up the complaints and we’ll not look to closely as to who got rid of the problem.

No… I’m not saying they’re all free of bigotry at all I was commenting on the error of such a general statement.

I did 3 years from 99 over there and found attitudes were slowly changing (my oldest 2 kids live there)

I left there despising many folk on both sides