More excellent Police pr

https://www.edinburghnews.scotsman.com/news/crime/queensferry-road-hgv-driver-blocks-entire-pavement-to-take-driving-break-3460109
Fined 50 pounds for taking a break and blocking the pavement. Top notch defective work from Taggart there .

OwenMoney:
0https://www.edinburghnews.scotsman.com/news/crime/queensferry-road-hgv-driver-blocks-entire-pavement-to-take-driving-break-3460109
Fined 50 pounds for taking a break and blocking the pavement. Top notch defective work from Taggart there .

But looks like his 4-way flashers are going! That makes it OK to park anywhere dont it? Anyways, its round bodied truck…we all know what tanker drivers are like!

OwenMoney:
0https://www.edinburghnews.scotsman.com/news/crime/queensferry-road-hgv-driver-blocks-entire-pavement-to-take-driving-break-3460109

What? You think parking on the pavement is OK?

He wasn’t fined for taking a break [emoji6]

Sent from my SM-G981B using Tapatalk

How crap…

Have you got to be to end up parking there for your break?

Doesn’t the Dcpc cover this sort of thing?

If I HAD (after all my decades I’ve never ended up close to doing something this dumb) to stop there, then block lane 1, get your pipes out and pretend you’re cleaning a drain.

Absolute pillock.

Franglais:

OwenMoney:

But looks like his 4-way flashers are going! That makes it OK to park anywhere dont it? Anyways, its round bodied truck…we all know what tanker drivers are like!

Yes…(coffee deprivied)…Tanker drivers are an endangered species in the Unicorn Kingdom

I stopped outside of the Houses of Parliament last week . I was driving a tanker with class 1 hazardous. Highly dangerous and flammable (a la Guido Fawkes )

When i was approached by the Unicorn Kingdom security services, i said i was protesting.

They let me set up my placards and left me alone.

Nothing wrong they said .

Placards read

Dicks Out

Cox Out

( acck to M.Larf for the spacing -)

Monkey241:

JeffA:
Could the camera guy who reported it as “indecent exposure” be prosecuted for wasting police time? He obviously lied about it - if he had said “someone just mooned me” would they have still sent 6 Dibble round?

No.
He doesn’t decide the offence

I’m guessing that is a wind up for the obvious reason

Not so fast Monkey! :slight_smile:

You think if I went to the police crying I was the victim of indecent exposure - that he had shown me his meat and two veg and said “you dont get many of those to the pound” - when the real story is he mooned me from 30 yards away - you dont think I would get a telling off for wasting police time?

JeffA:

Monkey241:

JeffA:
Could the camera guy who reported it as “indecent exposure” be prosecuted for wasting police time? He obviously lied about it - if he had said “someone just mooned me” would they have still sent 6 Dibble round?

No.
He doesn’t decide the offence

I’m guessing that is a wind up for the obvious reason

Not so fast Monkey! :slight_smile:

You think if I went to the police crying I was the victim of indecent exposure - that he had shown me his meat and two veg and said “you dont get many of those to the pound” - when the real story is he mooned me from 30 yards away - you dont think I would get a telling off for wasting police time?

Try it and see.

I suspect the camera operator reported what he saw and Old Bill decided on the offence.
Like it or not I can think of at least one other offence this guy could be charged for.

No fear - only a cop would get away with it.

JeffA:
No fear - only a cop would get away with it.

Bless.

Eventually, people will wise-up to which jobs get persecuted by plod, and won’t drive for them, even if the money is OK.

It’s easy to find another job with “money ok” these days, after all…

Only the agencyphobic types will be doing such jobs, I reckon…

'Ello Ello - Your truck appears to be making a skid mark on the pavement Sir… Did you just have a blow out? If so, I might do your wife as well for littering the pavement with your skiddies…

Another opportunity grasped with enthusiasm. :unamused:
They MUST be running out soon of ways to raise cash whilst pretending it’s all about road safety.
Christmas is coming, trucks are carrying more high value loads, but ■■■■ that, too much work… let’s do them for wearing a 'North Face ’ jacket, and some fur lined ‘Timberlands’. :unamused: :imp:

If people are tired of me showing up the Police for what they are on here,.I don’t give a ■■■■,
I’m equally as tired of paying my taxes for them to ‘enforce’ this type of crap, instead of bread and butter stuff.
manchestereveningnews.co.uk … 0-22306889

Bring on the usual justifiers and apologists. :unamused:

Clickbait my friend ^^^ I’m neither defending nor attacking the police here but I agree unsuitable footwear shouldn’t be worn when driving (better off driving barefoot as I do) and I imagine any copper trying to do someone for wearing a Rudolph Chrimbo jumper would get his arse kicked by his boss for wasting everybody’s time.

Slow news day in Manchester I reckon bud.

robroy:
They MUST be running out soon of ways to raise cash whilst pretending it’s all about road safety.
Christmas is coming, trucks are carrying more high value loads, but [zb] that, too much work… let’s do them for wearing a 'North Face ’ jacket, and some fur lined ‘Timberlands’. :unamused: :imp:

If people are tired of me showing up the Police for what they are on here,.I don’t give a [zb],
I’m equally as tired of paying my taxes for them to ‘enforce’ this type of crap, instead of bread and butter stuff.

Dear Lord Rob… the Express does this kind of article all the time.

It’s clickbait for the terminally puce muppet.

And here you are.

Monkey241:

robroy:
Christmas is coming, trucks are carrying more high value loads, but [zb] that, too much work… let’s do them for wearing a 'North Face ’ jacket, and some fur lined ‘Timberlands’. :unamused: :imp:

If people are tired of me showing up the Police for what they are on here,.I don’t give a [zb],

And here you are.

Sorry but I just put these on as I’m 100% sure you will bite. :blush:

And here you are. :sunglasses: :laughing:
Stay tuned for more rock and roll. :smiley:

I see quite a few drivers on the M25 that I suspect are taking their break on the hard shoulder when the hard shoulder widens a bit for bridges.
I’ll include a pic.
I can’t prove they are taking their break obviously. but the amount of times I see trucks under there I highly suspect it.

robroy:

Monkey241:

robroy:

And here you are.

Sorry but I just put these on as I’m 100% sure you will bite. :blush:

And here you are. :sunglasses: [emoji38]
Stay tuned for more rock and roll. :smiley:

Of course you do [emoji1787]

One minute moaning that people comment…then apparently deliberately soliciting comments.

Enjoy your puce - ness [emoji6]

‘‘PUCE’’ …Unless that is some regional slang, you’ve actually got me there mate.
Maybe I’m way off here,.who knows.
I have ‘A’ level English language, and I have never heard of it used as an adjective to describe a person’s state or attitude, but only as a noun…for a colour.

Or is this another Samuel Johnson/Samuel L Jackson moment. :laughing:

I will fully admit to being wrong if you prove me so.
(Wouldn’t normally bother, but I know how you like to have the LAST word on here…can’t have that. :laughing: )
Loving the ‘Lord Rob’ btw. :sunglasses:

robroy:
‘‘PUCE’’ …Unless that is some regional slang, you’ve actually got me there mate.
I have ‘A’ level English language, and I have never heard of it used as an adjective to describe a person’s state or attitude, but only as a noun…for a colour.

Or is this another Samuel Johnson/Samuel L Jackson moment. :laughing:

(Wouldn’t normally bother, but I know how you like to have the LAST word on here…can’t have that. :laughing: )

Did you really expect anything else from a monkey

robroy:

Or is this another Samuel Johnson/Samuel L Jackson moment. [emoji38]

(Wouldn’t normally bother, but I know how you like to have the LAST word on here…can’t have that. [emoji38] )

Indeed…puce refers to your colour as you frantically get outraged

robthedog:

robroy:

Or is this another Samuel Johnson/Samuel L Jackson moment. [emoji38]

(Wouldn’t normally bother, but I know how you like to have the LAST word on here…can’t have that. [emoji38] )

Did you really expect anything else from a monkey

You another client Robroy?