Monthly or Weekly pay

who gets paid what monthly or weekly seem to be more and more companies paying monthly?

Monthly - salaried, no overtime, no sick pay …

Weekly paid for me, although true that most of my friends in transport are either fortnightly or monthly

Monthly salaried, full sick pay (never have), shift rota, overtime rest days if you want.

always weekly odd lorry owner even cash in hand latest guy now is payed fortnight.
Would ever work any longer than this monthly defo a no no as in pay wise.

Four weekly,full sick pay if needed

Monthly but changing to weekly as from the first of April?? Seems our company is going backwards :open_mouth:

Weekly.

weekly :sunglasses: :sunglasses: :sunglasses: :sunglasses:

I get paid monthly with overtime paid one month in arrears.

waynedl:

Ditto, except we can do overtime on a rest day.

4 weekly which means we get 13 pay packets in the year. :smiley:
I was once told that if you get paid monthly (calander) then you work so many days per year unpaid. Cant remember the exact amount.

Weekly and Weakly :confused:

bald bloke:

waynedl:

Ditto, except we can do overtime on a rest day.

We can too, we just don’t get any extra for it :laughing:

Weekly, paid every friday but our working week is wednesday to tuesday if that makes sence■■? :unamused: :smiley:

msgyorkie:
I was once told that if you get paid monthly (calander) then you work so many days per year unpaid. Cant remember the exact amount.

Can’t see how, I’m salaried to £■■,■■■ per year, divide that by 12 and that’s your monthly pay :unamused:

I’m currently getting paid weekly, but in the next few weeks it’s getting changed to monthly. They’re giving us £50 as a one off payment to sweeten the pill.

waynedl:

msgyorkie:

Can’t see how, I’m salaried to £■■,■■■ per year, divide that by 12 and that’s your monthly pay :unamused:

Weekly is so working class - I am weekly. Monthly paid workers give their employer a quarter of a day per year free work (well, one day every leap year). Don’t forget there was a leap second as well last year so we was all diddled. :slight_smile: I didn’t even notice there was one (leap second).

waynedl:

msgyorkie:

Of course if you are salaried then that doesnt aplly. :unamused:
Im talking about being paid by the hour. I was working in a factory at the time and a fellow showed me using a math formula how many days per year we were working for free. It was a long time ago now and I have forgotten and cant be bothered to work it out. :blush:

Weekly, been paid monthly (salaried) before…hated it :imp: