Monex Transport(Ebbw Vale)

Morning guys,I hope everyone is feeling good today.
I’ve got an interview with Monex on Friday21st.Does anyone know what they’re like to work for? All answers gratefully received. :smiley:

dont know about them much but see them doing regulars running to Dover - “European work” also they got nice some scania topline and good outfit kits

i did 18 months for them about 3 years ago
they want plenty of hours from you
changeovers are common anywhere in europe
mostly germany bit of belguim NL and france the odd porugal and a bit of italy (spain is taken by the blue eyed bunch)
100% legal all running cards maut boxes for germany etc thet pay parking and have an account at folkstone harbour for when you ship in dover to await you c/o
cant remember the excect money but if you did plenty of weekends away paid to do change overs milage bonus etc it aint too bad
all good kit they had just bought about 20 euroliner trailers when i was there a topline scania to drive well looked after just dont let the office staff walk over you state how many weekends you will do in a row and keep reminding then from about tuesday that youre off at the weekend
loads and back loads are more often than not fully grossed out that heads of the valley road is very hilly @40 tonne plus with 420 bhp :stuck_out_tongue:
oh and last but not least they use the ramsgate oostende ferry a lot :frowning:

enjoy they will push you but not to break the law in anyway James wont have it

malcolmj:
i did 18 months for them about 3 years ago
they want plenty of hours from you
changeovers are common anywhere in europe
mostly germany bit of belguim NL and france the odd porugal and a bit of italy (spain is taken by the blue eyed bunch)
100% legal all running cards maut boxes for germany etc thet pay parking and have an account at folkstone harbour for when you ship in dover to await you c/o
cant remember the excect money but if you did plenty of weekends away paid to do change overs milage bonus etc it aint too bad
all good kit they had just bought about 20 euroliner trailers when i was there a topline scania to drive well looked after just dont let the office staff walk over you state how many weekends you will do in a row and keep reminding then from about tuesday that youre off at the weekend
loads and back loads are more often than not fully grossed out that heads of the valley road is very hilly @40 tonne plus with 420 bhp :stuck_out_tongue:
oh and last but not least they use the ramsgate oostende ferry a lot :frowning:

enjoy they will push you but not to break the law in anyway James wont have it

Thanks for the heads up.I’m new to this site so I really appreciate the information.Have a good run,and I’ll catch you again. :smiley:

Betz:
dont know about them much but see them doing regulars running to Dover - “European work” also they got nice some scania topline and good outfit kits

Thanks for the info,I appreciate it.

let us know how you got on.

Interview on a Bank Hoilday :open_mouth:

I know!! But needs must when the devil drives.Hopefully it won’t last too long. :slight_smile: