Monday morning smile

Sadly often true but made me smile

Sent from my SM-J510FN using Tapatalk

Not joking.

My boss turned up in a Ferrari F355 this morning.
Reckoned he was having a rummage around in his back shed over the weekend and found it after parking it 10 years ago.

To say the guy is loaded is an understatment but he made it all himself and a top bloke too.

Same thing pretty much

Man dies after ‘boss blasts him up the bum with air pressure hose’

metro.co.uk/2018/09/22/man-dies … 69478/amp/

idrive:
Same thing pretty much

Man dies after ‘boss blasts him up the bum with air pressure hose’

metro.co.uk/2018/09/22/man-dies … 69478/amp/

Mr Wagmore then seemed to put the hose up the unsuspecting worker’s ■■■■■■.

How the absolute **** would you “seem” to NOT notice that!!!

Went down to the southern office last week, dropped my 4 year old second hand vauxhall combo van into the hotel and got picked up by the admin lady in her Range Rover… :unamused:

AndieHyde:
Not joking.

Reckoned he was having a rummage around in his back shed over the weekend and found it after parking it 10 years ago.

To say the guy is loaded is an understatment but he made it all himself and a top bloke too.

Wouldn’t fire up after being sat for 10 years and would of needed the fuel & oil draining and replacing…

You joking.

xichrisxi:

AndieHyde:
Not joking.

Wouldn’t fire up after being sat for 10 years and would of needed the fuel & oil draining and replacing…

You joking.

And belts, Ferrari would’ve charged a small mortgage for all that as well

Sent from my ONEPLUS A5000 using Tapatalk

xichrisxi:

AndieHyde:
Not joking.

You joking.

Now wishing I would have taken a photo to abait the baying mob of trucknetuk small minded but it has become somewhat normalised for me.

If he comes to work in it tomorrow, you will have a photo.

AndieHyde:

xichrisxi:

AndieHyde:
Not joking.

You joking.

Now wishing I would have taken a photo to abait the baying mob of trucknetuk small minded but it has become somewhat normalised for me.

If he comes to work in it tomorrow, you will have a photo.

It will probably catch fire on the way home. It’s the Ferrari salesman’s tag line, “they all do that sir” [emoji23][emoji23]

His other Ferrari is a 458 Italia.
Parked next to the Carrera 4.

Forget the Ferrari… are you driving in hivis!!! :laughing:

slowlane:

I know right.
Pulling out of work in my own car.

AndieHyde:

slowlane:

I know right.
Pulling out of work in my own car.

:laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

I used to work for a company that made food machinery. One product was a machine that made pies and tarts, and a customer in Liverpool bought one every year. This machine could stamp out 8,000 jam tarts an hour, 23 hours a day (1 for maintenance/cleaning) and he shipped most of them to Ireland.

Each year he came to Birmingham to check out his new machine, driving a brand new Rolls Royce. The car always had the same number plates and I asked him if they were special in some way. “No,” he said. “I keep them so that the lads in the factory won’t notice that I get a new one every year.”

Where are you based AndieHyde, they are funny looking number plates??

AndieHyde:
His other Ferrari is a 458 Italia.
Parked next to the Carrera 4.

Not very well parked, though…

“Don’t worry, we can walk to the kerb from here”

idrive:

I would hazard a guess in New Zealand?

Jersey if thats a J at the front of the reg.

Sent from my SM-G903F using Tapatalk

I met a bloke who owned a football club, a newspaper & approx 500 rental properties. He was relatively unknown, didn’t mix with the hoi polloi & certainly didn’t mix with the (so called) intelligentsia. I met him when his 10yr old Ford Fiesta was broken down at the side of the road & me & my missus pulled up to ask him if he needed any help.

I know all this stuff about him 'cos this happened more than 20yrs ago & a little bit more about him comes out every time we sit down for a cup of tea. He tells me that it all started with pushing a handcart of firewood but really kicked off when he discovered just how stupid most rich folk are !

They tell me he’s worth more than £90MILLION yet he’s NEVER given me as much as a Xmas card.

I love him to bits & I hope he feels the same way. I have never asked him for anything other than his friendship, yet he has still not returned my carb balancers I lent him 5yrs ago.

There are rich people & there are RICH people. The ones who need material possesions to prove their position in society are what we call ‘front’.

andy187:

idrive:

I would hazard a guess in New Zealand?

New Zealand.