Monarch personnel refueling

Anyone know anything? TIA

Don’t know nothing about the refuelling side but I did quite a lot of work on tescos for monarch and didn’t have any problems with them, though I haven’t done anything for them for 5 years

There’s been several threads about this subject over the years, try searching using the search box in the top right hand corner and you may find the information on what you want. iirc it wasn’t the dream job that those who applied for it thought it was

We have a couple of vacancies at Luton on the Shell contract. Maybe not a dream job, but what is…■■

careers.jmenzies.com/aviation/v … scription/

Perhaps this helpful to someone…

Cheers for the replies chaps, doing a video call interview through them on Monday for a job in Doncaster

RICHIECOL:
Cheers for the replies chaps, doing a video call interview through them on Monday for a job in Doncaster

A video call interview? FFS.

Drempels:

RICHIECOL:

A video call interview? FFS.

We are now treated as lepers I suppose, no physical contact permitted.

Yep or modern technology means you can still do face to face interviews without wasting half a day off work and the fuel expense for the same outcome. Is it such a bad thing?

RICHIECOL:
Yep or modern technology means you can still do face to face interviews without wasting half a day off work and the fuel expense for the same outcome. Is it such a bad thing?

Nope, common sense!

RICHIECOL:

PM sent