Monaco

Morning, I have to go to Monaco next week (Monte carlo country club) I had a look at google maps seen where it is but can’t see how to get in.I’ve been told there are time limits when you can enter with a artic any help please.!

It’s been a number of years since I went there but it is signposted off the A8 motorway and you go down a road that winds down the hill until you reach the border, which was a red line painted across the road when I was there. I don’t recall any restrictions on what time you could go in with an artic but you have to have a reason for being there, you can’t just transit it. Each time I got stopped at the border by the police but on seeing the CMR for the delivery they just let me go in.

^What he said^

I’ve done this place some time ago with rolls of Tarkett flooring. The goods in is on the road below and the basically work morning to early afternoons. Be careful every one leaves the merc convertibles everywhere along this road as it’s an overflow for the car park - it isn’t designed for artics that goes for the whole of monoco thou ! Every truck gets stopped at the border i’ve been told and a quick show of the CMR and your off - They don’t want tourists in Artics basically and it makes sence.

Thanks guys seems straight forward :confused:

A few days after the Grand Prix …

Come off the A8 at “Monaco - La Turbie”, vehicle over 3.5t are not allowed into Monaco between 08.00 and 09.30 if I remember correctly.