Mon to fri euro work

Is their any euro work i.e. France Belgium Holland or further afield Monday to Friday a long shot I know.
I live near jct 28 M1 if anyone knows of any near by.
Thanks in advance
:smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley:

Jon waddoups were doing regular work from Dunkirk. I’ve not seen any for a while so not sure if that’s still the case.
I live in Mansfield and worked for Stobart on international work for 8 years. Depends if you can travel a bit to work I guess.

There used to be a fireman that commuted to London for his work from I think France. he would stay in the station for his duty’s then return taking some UK Food stuffs back .
Might be good if you can find a 4 on 4 off job :wink:

Have you tried Taylors International in Mansfield?

BJ Waters.Darley Dale near Matlock.

Are you working at the minute danj? I’m in Nottingham.

Do RH Freight go overseas?

Rh freight were bought out by k&n. They still have a large amount of European work, but it’s not been done by British drivers for a long time now.

not many go away Monday to Friday try walking floor work not sure if you will like
jon waddops £420 a week take home(from someone who worked there) and no extra for Saturday just to drive a blinged up daf all of 25 mile of the ferry.
rh definatley eastern European subbies shame enjoyed working there
try ns Clarke Lichfield tipper work thou
very few and far between.

just looking for a change and decent money i know im looking for the holy grail :smiley:

You can do Benelux and Germany Monday to Friday.
But if you want European work can i ask why you want to finish by Friday.
If doing Spain,Italy or Portugal you will be weekended for your weekly daily rest periods of 24 or 45 hours off.
When the hours are up,that is it.You could be an hour from the ferry.Most firms will expect a few weeks away.
Then a few days off, then back out again.
Then there is cooking equipment to take.
Is Wakefield too far,there is Brian Yeardley International.
Left hand drive trucks.?
They do Spain,Italy and France on Adr work.
EM Rogers International,Italian work and Unitruc International.
Stobart International are after European drivers on a steel contract over to their base in Lockeren.Germany.

benelux germany would be perfect i have a family thats the only reason monday to friday dont get much time with them in week so weekends are our time plus i have kids from a ex partner who i want to see. thanks for the reply. :smiley: :smiley:

toby1234abc:
If doing Spain,Italy or Portugal you will be weekended for your weekly daily rest periods of 24 or 45 hours off.
When the hours are up,that is it.You could be an hour from the ferry.Most firms will expect a few weeks away.
Left hand drive trucks.?
Stobart International are after European drivers on a steel contract over to their base in Lockeren.Germany.

I’m sure Lockeren is in Belgium, have the Germans invaded again?

Quickmissoin, Sheffield ! They do France & Benelux,

S&K Haulage in Barry, South Wales have Mon to Fri runs on Belgium.
Or Euro work on weeks away.
A long commute but you could sleep in the cab Sunday ready to go Monday.

Betty Swallox:

toby1234abc:
Left hand drive trucks.?

I’m sure Lockeren is in Belgium, have the Germans invaded again?

It’s Lokeren & yes it’s in Belgium…

I have written Stobarts job wrong.It is steel work to Germany but drivers use their depot at Lokeren for trailer swaps.

danj:
Is their any euro work i.e. France Belgium Holland or further afield Monday to Friday a long shot I know.
I live near jct 28 M1 if anyone knows of any near by.
Thanks in advance
:smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley:

Think Arlafoods going from there Depots daily to Continent. Day jobs. Bring Creme to a Cheese company in France,Belgium or Netherland and empty back.