Molo transport southampton

anybody have any memories or photos of molo tspt from southampton and SE london i worked for them in the early 80s at hill lane and rownhams hse they ran a :smiley: mixed fleet of fodens,volvo F86s , scanny 80s, sedd-aks.and even a pair of 111s. the only pics i got are on the coasters i got one xmas

hello fella ive just seen this post sorry i dont have no pictures as yet of molos but my dad worked there in there late 70,s gary bocock i shall ask him to see if he has any !!!

did you work there whats was your name â– â– 

Hi I bought this daycab 110 5 speed from Molo Southampton. Before the Scanias they had the Fodens with the great big headlights I think Roger Whitehorn bought three of these Fodens from them.

â– â– â– â–  Ireland was the boss and Norman Kibby the workshop manager, I used to pop in to see the workshop staff Malcolm Gilliam was the foreman with fitters Jumbo Lewis(R.I.P),Tony Eldridge, Bill Repert and Tara Singh and a young lad called Budgie.

Sid Pugh (R.I.P) ran the transport from the yard at ‘Four Post’s Hill’ Southampton.

Regards Pat