Module four on Wednesday any advice please!

My module four exam is booked in for Wednesday I have 2 hours with my instructor before hand but that’s it i Have a very general idea about what this test involves but that’s all any advise on how I can revise for this thing or any tips at all would be grate because as with the case studies I don’t feel prepared at all with there being little revision material available although I managed to scrape through that one okay cheers Kyle :confused:

If your instructor is any good then 2 hours is plenty for training of Mod4.

Best of luck.

What Dar said really, I had mine last week, a couple days before it I had a classroom type session. To be honest they didnt really teach me much as its everything you pick up during your driver training, your instructor will just tell you what to expect on the day.

One bit of advice, is when the examiner asks the question, just take a second to think about what they have asked, and think about your answer.

There is a good link on here on doing the mod 4 training which I found useful.

Good luck!

flairtraining.co.uk/PDF/cpcp … stions.pdf

Have a read through this.

I got 100% with this guide.

1 last thing. Make sure your instructor has a Practical Demo Trolley and all load restraint items. If you can’t practice with them, chances are you’ll lose important marks

Thanks for that link really helped passed today 100% and I owe part of it to the information provided on it thanks again :smiley:

No problem.

Glad it helped.

Well done on you pass.

well done for passing :smiley: