Module 4 questions, quick check

This link: flairtraining.co.uk/PDF/cpcp … stions.pdf from the sticky thread about the module 4 CPC, are these the only questions or are there more I need to be aware of? If I revise these am I likely to be asked anything not found in the link?

Thats the lot in that PDF

Excellent! I’ll be reading that every night then! Shame there’s not a theory type computer programme to help you revise.

Tarrman:
Excellent! I’ll be reading that every night then! Shame there’s not a theory type computer programme to help you revise.

Would not help that much because mod 4 is a practical task which will be different depending on the vehicle being used

I might pop down to the trainers yard and see which questions don’t apply to me.

All questions apply to you. eg if you use a Sprinter van for Mod 4 you can still be asked about dumping air, checking for air leaks etc etc. But, as there is no air on a Sprinter, it’s down to explaination. So there’s no escape! Just make sure you take whatever training is on offer. The Flair link is brill, but you still know how to apply it to the actual vehicle you’ll be using on test.

Good luck, Pete :laughing: :laughing:

Thanks! Got it on the 23rd so fingers crossed. Just hope my mind doesnt go blank on the day although I’ve managed alright on the 2 tests I’ve had with the show me tell me questions.