Module 4 mysteries

Hello people,

Wondering if someone could give me some clues as i’m either looking in the wrong place or if there’s just a lack of info. I have passed my Cat C, it was done through the reserve forces, so didn’t cost me a penny. Due to the fact that the army is exempt somewhat from the tachograph scheme, there’s no need for CPC, however I intend on driving for a living. I have booked my module 2 for 19th September, and i’ve read plenty on that, but something that is confusing me about module 4 is whether or not I need to provide the vehicle. I saw a video online that was a walkthrough, and the guy narrating said that you’d be lead out to a vehicle, but the online booking form requires a bunch of dimensions. I’ve mentioned this to my MTWO and he’s ‘ok’ with me borrowing the training vehicle as long as I take one of the instructors with me. Any help would be massively appreciated.

A vehicle fitted to DSA test specs is required for mod 4

You are likely to need some training before doing it

LGV schools charge for the test, training and hire for an all inclusive price which can vary around the UK so call a few in your area for quotes

Also check out the mod 4 link in the newbies forum which gives you all the test questions - there are also videos of how to use chain tensioner, straps and restraining bar in the LGV TRAINING TIPS sticky