Module 4 at last

Finally have a date for my Module 4, next Wednesday the 25th, and also have my class one trainig booked for the 11th April (my birthday :open_mouth: ) Back to studying for Wednesday then.

It will certainly be a very busy couple of months. Good Luck and keep us posted x

I will do. Thanks. :slight_smile:

Good luck kittykat next week and we will await the diary in April ,

Once you have the mod 4 will you be looking for class 2 work ?

Jen x

Jennie:
Good luck kittykat next week and we will await the diary in April ,

Once you have the mod 4 will you be looking for class 2 work ?

Jen x

Thanks Jen. I would like to get some class 2 work while I still have my job at the mo but want to look for full time once I have that all important class 1. :slight_smile:

hi kitty kat good to see you have this all sorted â– â– ? are you doing class1 with gtg ?

how much is do you mind if i ask :blush:

im in gtg 1 2 feb for a cpc course , :imp:

craigiej:
hi kitty kat good to see you have this all sorted â– â– ? are you doing class1 with gtg ?

how much is do you mind if i ask :blush:

im in gtg 1 2 feb for a cpc course , :imp:

Yeah glad I’ve got this sorted at last. Its around £800 for class one for 4 days inc test, more if its longer. What cpc you doing? :slight_smile: My class one is with GTG simply cause I’m used to the test routes lol.

im goint to do my pcv next as its impossible to get a class2 job in glasgow :smiling_imp:
i have tryed but no cigar im affraid …

craigiej:
im goint to do my pcv next as its impossible to get a class2 job in glasgow :smiling_imp:

Good luck with the PCV. You not fancy getting your class one?

craigiej:

I would go with Class 1 if I were you, i’m not sure if any of the horror stories are true but it’s apparently just as difficult to get a job with 10 years PCV experience than it is with 0 years C or CE.

I would go with Class 1 if I were you, i’m not sure if any of the horror stories are true but it’s apparently just as difficult to get a job with 10 years PCV experience than it is with 0 years C or CE.

Not so. It’s comparitively easy to get a start on buses or coaches with no experience. Goodness only knows why (apart from poor money) but it’s been the case for as long as I can remember.

That said, if you want to stay with trucks, getting Class 1 will always make you more employable.

Pete :laughing: :laughing:

all the very best, keep us posted] :slight_smile:

Hey everyone.

Passed my module 4 today 100%, didn’t even use the trolley. Has anyone else had to use it on their test.? :slight_smile:

Passed my module 4 today 100%, didn’t even use the trolley. Has anyone else had to use it on their test.?

Firstly, contrats on the MOD 4 pass. Well Done!

Examiners have set question sheets for MOD 4; some require the trolley and some dont. It’s down to chance (and if I’m cynical) the weather!

All the best, Pete :laughing: :laughing:

Congratulations.

I got 100% too and didn’t use the trolley.

But it’s not anything to worry about provided your trainer gives you adequate training on all of the restraining devices…

Dean

Well done KittyKat

100% good pass

Jen x

congrats and well done :slight_smile: