Module 2

Hi everyone,

I have booked my module 2 test for next Tuesday and I am struggling to find any revision sites. I looked through some old topics on hear and found some sites that some people recommend but none of them were able to help me. I know some people say it is really easy and more common sense, but I would like to try and squeez a bit of revision as I need to pass this!!

Many thanks Dan

/mod 2 just requires the person to know the theory and driving goods vehicles books as well as having common sense - thats it

hi dan, i passed my mod 2 back in april, am afraid theres not much studying you can do, but there is a book that can prepare you, its call,ed DRIVER CPC THE OFFICAL DSA GUIDE FOR PRO GOODS VECHILE DRIVERS, AMAZON, EBAY ETC, now theres no questions and answers, just prepares you for test, the mod 2 is somthing like the theory, ull get pics and questions in some of them in the mod 2, just need to pic the right answer, im doing my mod 4 now, i got a cd for mod 4 on ebay, very handy and has rules of tacographs and stuff also, hope this helps ya mate, good luck :slight_smile:

Hi, thanks for the reply. How did you find the test? Easy? What kind of information is best to try and revise?

Sorry for all the questions! :open_mouth:

Try
www.drivingtheory4all.co.uk or some very similar web name.

I used it for one day for free and another one day for about £2.50 !!!

I passed no problem.

LandyLad:
Try
drivingtheory4all.co.uk or some very similar web name.

I passed no problem.

It’s best to get revising on that as it will help

LandyLad:
Try
drivingtheory4all.co.uk or some very similar web name.

I passed no problem.

Brilliant! Thank you! :smiley: