MODULE 2 AND 4

Afternoon all,

I’m still buzzing to have passed my Class 2 last Friday :slight_smile:

Because my priority was to pass the practical before the end of the year, I am yet to take modules 2 and 4. The waiting time isn’t too bad for module 2.

However, I’m not sure what the best way is to get these modules ticked off.

The examiner kept my licence, so not much I can do until it comes back.

Is there any study/revision material available for modules 2 and 4? How difficult are the modules?

Once I’ve completed module 2, what’s the best way to arrange module 4? My driving school told me to contact them. Is it necessary to do it through a company, or can I arrange it myself?

I am at the beginning of my journey so I have a lot to learn.

Thanks in advance for your help/advice.

Cheers

viewtopic.php?f=5&t=121468#p1884791

Done my mod 2 a couple of weeks ago and never specifically studied for it. My reason for this is due to the fact I had not long studied for my theory and presumed I’d covered pretty much everything in that. Which tbh is true. If anything I found the case studies of mod 2 easier. Just make sure you are cool with hours and tacho laws etc. The rest of it was common sense I found.
I have my module 3 in Feb and can’t wait.

Good luck pal.

I’ve never understood why driving schools don’t incorporate the module 4 into the weeks training. I would find it incredibly frustrating having passed and then waiting a few weeks before I can get on the road

jonnyboat:
I’ve never understood why driving schools don’t incorporate the module 4 into the weeks training.

That would also work out cheaper because you would not have to re-hire the vehicle

Once you’ve passed your Module 2 we would be able to offer Mod 4 training and test within a few days as we have our own Mod 4 assessor on staff.

If you want any assistance with Mod 2, booking or training, just give the office a call 01623 555661 and they’ll sort it all for you.

Hope this helps, Pete :laughing: :laughing: