Mods being more careful

A few months ago a mod altered one of my posts which resulted in me being ■■■■■■ off as it made it look like i condone law breaking in the trucking community and last week i was accused of putting a link to an unmentionable site that also tries to work along with the trucking community.

I was supposedly given a yellow card for which was later removed as it was found i had done ■■■■ all wrong, but posted a link to a site that is similar to the unmentionable site, which was done purely for a bit of fun and the hope other members might have a laugh when they clicked on it.

I know noone is perfect but i think these were both totally unavoidable actions so maybe a little haste before jumping down ones throat ■■?.

jammymutt:
I know noone is perfect but i think these were both totally unavoidable actions so maybe a little haste before jumping down ones throat ■■?.

I agree 100% jammy, these were totally unavoidable actions.

People make mistakes and as long as they are rectified that is OK.

Of course the link you had put in your signature was only there for the sole purpose of trying to get someone to make that very mistake. Some you win and some you lose, get over it and move on. :wink: