Moderators only

Just looking through old posts ( page apx 1,629) shows no replies to any of the posts , every post seems to repeat itself 3/4 times , what’s going on there , just curious , ta

dozy:
Just looking through old posts ( page apx 1,629) shows no replies to any of the posts , every post seems to repeat itself 3/4 times , what’s going on there , just curious , ta

Hi dozy,

Each page has quite a number of topics, so if you can post a link to the specific topic you’re referring to, then I’ll gladly take a look and try to answer for you.

dieseldave:

dozy:

Hi dozy,

Each page has quite a number of topics, so if you can post a link to the specific topic you’re referring to, then I’ll gladly take a look and try to answer for you.

It’s looks like the pages are gone , There was 1600+ pages , now 1300 + pages , Do they automatically clear at a certain age , page count ?

I imagine he is referring to this. Which the admins have been aware of for ages now. manual pruning can be long and tedious though.