Moderators need to do more

CAN ADMINS ON THIS FORUM DO A BETTER JOB OF MONITORING WHO IS ALLOWED IN HERE PLEASE?!
WE HAVE A NEW MEMBER, AN ELDERLY WOMAN. SHE’S BEEN PRIVATELY MESSAGING PEOPLE, SENDING THEM NAKED PICTURES OF HERSELF IN NASTY POSES ALONG WITH CLOSE UPS OF HER UNMENTIONABLES.
SHE IS OFFERING AN IPHONE 11 IN EXCHANGE FOR ■■■■■■ FAVORS. I AM ESPECIALLY BOTHERED BECAUSE IT TURNED OUT TO BE AN IPHONE 6 AND OBVIOUSLY SOMETHING’S WRONG WITH IT. IT’S SUPER SLOW AND THE CAPS LOCK WON’T TURN OFF.

dave docwra:
CAN ADMINS ON THIS FORUM DO A BETTER JOB OF MONITORING WHO IS ALLOWED IN HERE PLEASE?!
WE HAVE A NEW MEMBER, AN ELDERLY WOMAN. SHE’S BEEN PRIVATELY MESSAGING PEOPLE, SENDING THEM NAKED PICTURES OF HERSELF IN NASTY POSES ALONG WITH CLOSE UPS OF HER UNMENTIONABLES.
SHE IS OFFERING AN IPHONE 11 IN EXCHANGE FOR ■■■■■■ FAVORS. I AM ESPECIALLY BOTHERED BECAUSE IT TURNED OUT TO BE AN IPHONE 6 AND OBVIOUSLY SOMETHING’S WRONG WITH IT. IT’S SUPER SLOW AND THE CAPS LOCK WON’T TURN OFF.

:laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

David

How do you know it isn’t one of the Mods Dave ? :open_mouth: :wink: Bewick.

Bewick:

That may be the equivalent of asking for Lincolnshire sausages in a Carlisle hotel. :laughing: :laughing:

I wonder if she was a memmber of the traffic cab Ladies, Just a thougth of course, :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :question: , Regards Larry.

Bewick:
How do you know it isn’t one of the Mods Dave ? :open_mouth: :wink: Bewick.[/quote

I’ll ask her next time we meet up :smiley:

dave docwra:

Brilliant… :grimacing: :grimacing: :grimacing: :imp: :imp: :imp:
Ray

Bewick:

At least I won’t get the blame for it this time. :open_mouth: :laughing:

Lawrence Dunbar:
I wonder if she was a memmber of the traffic cab Ladies, Just a thougth of course, :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :question: , Regards Larry.

Those birds who used to frequent Aldgate lorry park and The Red Lion must be either geriatrics or dead now…(anybody remember her in the short skirt known as the ‘old A5’, who spent her weeks getting lifts off drivers all week, from the A5.? No? Just me then. :blush: )

Still there’s still a good tune to be played on an old fiddle, and nechrophilia is popular in some circles I’m told
I await my pictures. :laughing:

Carryfast:

Bewick:

You ■■■■■■■■ “CF” it was you who “PM”'d me and told me So now I’ve “grassed” you up it will be you that gets blocked !
Who me ! tell “porkies” never :open_mouth: :confused: Bye Bye “CF” see you on Bullys as that will be the only thread you will be allowed onto ( Hopefully !) from now on ! Cheers Bewick.

==========

Divulging the content (alleged or otherwise) of a PM is against forum rules.
The “P” stands for PRIVATE! dd.

robroy:

Lawrence Dunbar:

Those birds who used to frequent Aldgate lorry park and The Red Lion must be either geriatrics or dead now…(anybody remember her in the short skirt known as the ‘old A5’, who spent her weeks getting lifts off drivers all week, from the A5.? No? Just me then. :blush: )

Still there’s still a good tune to be played on an old fiddle, and nechrophilia is popular in some circles I’m told
I await my pictures. :laughing:

Now you tell me “robroy” and here is me thinking everybody’s bell end was like the rose on a watering can. :blush: :astonished: :open_mouth: :wink: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: Cheers Bewick.

Bewick:

Carryfast:

Bewick:

You [zb] “CF” it was you who “PM”'d me and told me So now I’ve “grassed” you up it will be you that gets blocked !
Who me ! tell “porkies” never :open_mouth: :confused: Bye Bye “CF” see you on Bullys as that will be the only thread you will be allowed onto ( Hopefully !) from now on ! Cheers Bewick.

Who would have thought it all that bollox and I still get the blame for it all. :open_mouth: :laughing:

robroy:

Lawrence Dunbar:

Or the one known as Keg, because she only drank pints!

Steve

Ste46:

robroy:

Lawrence Dunbar:

Steve

I think you misheard & that’s the same mistake I made, you will find the name was Greg :wink: :blush:

dave docwra:

Ste46:

robroy:

Lawrence Dunbar:

Steve

I think you misheard & that’s the same mistake I made, you will find the name was Greg :wink: :blush:

The Moaster has gone suspiciously quiet…

Can’t talk with my mouth full… :wink: