Mod4 passed!!!

Finally done and out of the way I can actually start looking for work! Once my tacho card is back mind only sent it last week! :stuck_out_tongue:

Was it easy? Got mine on Friday and already have a job riding on it.

Sent from my ONEPLUS A3003 using Tapatalk

There’s a couple of videos on YouTube that go through all questions about 40minutes long. Take a look at them and you can’t go wrong. With some questions you can just explain rather than show the procedure that’s what I found difficult was to actually word things correctly. The examiner was great mind and one big hint is give is if your thinking something then say it don’t think it could be wrong.

Yeah thanks, I’ve watched a few. Might seem a silly question, but are you supposed to come in work gear? (ppe etc.)

Only my test is tomorrow and I’ve only just realised I don’t actually know!

The only thing at the test centre I was at apparently they have been moaning about people not wearing hi-vis vests so my training company lent me one.

Cheers mate

How did you get off fella??

Passed mate, 100%. Got in the car when I’d finished and gave a local haulage firm a call, went and had an assessment drive and I’ve landed myself a class 1 job. Pretty good day to be fair! Its quite hard to find company willing to give someone like me a shot on class 1 so I naturally jumped at the opportunity.