Mod 4 question

One for the very good and very informative trainers on here, I’ve got the ball rolling with my training now :slight_smile: my theory test, hazard perception and mod 2 case studies are this coming Monday. All ready for them and flying through them with my training material so hopefully that’s under the belt, I’ve got my C training provisionally booked with my trainer to start 29/3/16 as that’s the earliest they could provide, what I’d like to know is when I contact them Monday and hopefully let them know I’ve passed all Monday’s tests and book my training in properly, can I book my mod 4 training and test and pass that before I take and gain my cat C?? Or does mod 4 have to be done after?? Sorry for the essay and thanks for any help.

RyRy

No u can do mod 4 before u pass your cat c

It can be done in any order. But if you’re thinking of going straight through to CE, always make sure the Mod 4 is passed before you do CE so you can claim cpc hours for that course. This will go towards your entitlement 2021 - 2026. Not all trainers can facilitate this but it’s well worth asking.

Pete :laughing: :laughing:

Excellent thank you, Sam and Pete. Great forum everyone’s so helpful around here :slight_smile: and yeah hoping to get on to ce as soon as I can Pete so I will ask them about that thank you.