Mod 4 question

One for the very good and very informative trainers on here, I’ve got the ball rolling with my training now :slight_smile: my theory test, hazard perception and mod 2 case studies are this coming Monday. All ready for them and flying through them with my training material so hopefully that’s under the belt, I’ve got my C training provisionally booked with my trainer to start 29/3/16 as that’s the earliest they could provide, what I’d like to know is when I contact them Monday and hopefully let them know I’ve passed all Monday’s tests and book my training in properly, can I book my mod 4 training and test and pass that before I take and gain my cat C?? Or does mod 4 have to be done after?? Sorry for the essay and thanks for any help.

RyRy

You can take and pass mod 4 at any time as long as mod 2 has been passed

Anyone point me to where I could find mod 4 study material ?

Kido:
Anyone point me to where I could find mod 4 study material ?

The sticky near the top of this forum

Brilliant thanks for the confirmation ROG, knew I’d get a quick response here. Quality forum.

When do things such as digi tacho card need to be applied for? Can that be done now??

RyRy

UselessForce:
Brilliant thanks for the confirmation ROG, knew I’d get a quick response here. Quality forum.

When do things such as digi tacho card need to be applied for? Can that be done now??

RyRy

Digicard can be applied for with just a car (B) licence

Brilliant, thank you very much for all your help.

Just to add, you might want to ask the training company if they can do mod 4 within your driving course. Mine did and it was only about an hour, plus did the mod 4 test just before the real driving test. That way you’re getting proper training as it’s much easier to figure stuff when you can see it on the real truck.