Mod 4, question 5 show how you would load due regard safety

answer 1, laden weight? answer 2, projection and over hangs, answer 3, evenly distribute-low centre gravity, answer 4 properly secured, answer 5 dosnt endanger other road users, not to sure bout all those answers so if anybody could help would be much apprecated, my trainer just send me questions and answers out to my home to study, thanxs guys, dave

Your point is?

There’s a few answers correct there, but if asked that question, I would say:

“I would make sure that the load is evenly distributed, I would make sure that it is secure and that it won’t move under cornering/acceleration/braking, and mostly importantly I would make sure that it won’t endanger any other road users.”

my point is i dont understand the answers, dont know what they mean,dont know how to explain them, mod 4 you have to explain to the examiner, thanxs for advice sam, keep up the trucking diaries vids :slight_smile:

remember your mod 4 is a show me / tell me exercise… you need to walk up to the bed of the truck and show him where you would distribute the load as well as tell him. Just answering the questions would not give you a pass.

cheers for advise token :wink:

It’s all explained to you on your training… take that revision stuff and memorise all of it… You should have a couple hours training before the mod4, and if you have read through it over and over, it will make complete sense during your training, and you should pi$$ your test… just remember to be keen! If the examiner asks how you would check for immigrants stowed away, show him how you would get under the vehicle and look for anyone or anything stashed, and when you climb into the cab, go through all the compartments and everything… remember to SHOW him as well as tell him…

my trainer just send me questions and answers out to my home to study, thanxs

No problem if this is to followed up by practical training.

If that isn’t the case, I’d send them straight back and tell him where to stuff them. If you’re paying for training, then that’s what you should get. Personally, I’m growing wearing of hearing these horror stories. As trainers who actually train thoroughly with all the correct equipment etc, we often get folk coming through the door who wish they had done it properly to start with.

Some people dont take Mod 4 seriously. Fail to prepare, prepare to fail.

Any self respecting trainer should have all the proper gear and offer proper training. Yes, back it up with notes. But notes alone are not likely to do the job.

All the best, Pete

my trainer just send me questions and answers out to my home to study, thanxs

No problem if this is to followed up by practical training.

If that isn’t the case, I’d send them straight back and tell him where to stuff them. If you’re paying for training, then that’s what you should get. Personally, I’m growing wearing of hearing these horror stories. As trainers who actually train thoroughly with all the correct equipment etc, we often get folk coming through the door who wish they had done it properly to start with.

Some people dont take Mod 4 seriously. Fail to prepare, prepare to fail.

Any self respecting trainer should have all the proper gear and offer proper training. Yes, back it up with notes. But notes alone are not likely to do the job.

All the best, Pete :laughing: :laughing:

i got my mod 4 questions and answers send out to me by post and was told to study it and my trainer told me he would give me a call when he had a date for my mod 4 test, he said he would go over it with me before test, when i was doing my class 2 training i remember seeing the demo trolly there so im expecting him to show me all this before my test, and show me how to islolate the vehicle during motorway fire etc, i know all my extinguishers and stuff anyway, i wasnt expecting to get my mod 4 questions sent out by post thought this was all at test centre, ive already passsed mod 1 2 3, just mod 4 now, :slight_smile: