mod 4 price

hello all.

just wondering how much a price would be on a mod 4

i have been priced at 235 thats half days training hire of the wagon test and vat
but still seems very pricey…

thanks

simpsonsboy:
hello all.

just wondering how much a price would be on a mod 4

i have been priced at 235 thats half days training hire of the wagon test and vat
but still seems very pricey…

thanks

based in the north east if that helps …

IMO that’s probably an average middle of road price. Have you done your practical driver training yet? If not you should ask for a discount for the module 4.

I include the module 4 training and use of truck for free if a driving course is booked, I only charge £55 for the test fee.

Paul :smiley:

elmet training:
IMO that’s probably an average middle of road price. Have you done your practical driver training yet? If not you should ask for a discount for the module 4.

I include the module 4 training and use of truck for free if a driving course is booked, I only charge £55 for the test fee.

Paul :smiley:

yes i have done my practical training but the instructor i went with doesnt really do the mod 4 he got his mate to ring me up …

Iv been quoted roughly that aswell mate im in manchester ive been told its a four hour slot couple of hours training vehicle hire then the test.

Damo_hall:
Iv been quoted roughly that aswell mate im in manchester ive been told its a four hour slot couple of hours training vehicle hire then the test.

i think its a rip off tbh i paid 835 for my hgv 2… 4 day course many hours as i wanted too

It is a dear do mate I agree! But think of it as an investment I can earn much more money on the trucks so it pays for itself in a way. The trainers have to take a truck and an instructor off the road to do it which your paying similar to what a 4 hour lesson would cost. I paid 895 for 16 hours. Look on the brightside the module 2s only 30 quid haha!

Damo_hall:
It is a dear do mate I agree! But think of it as an investment I can earn much more money on the trucks so it pays for itself in a way. The trainers have to take a truck and an instructor off the road to do it which your paying similar to what a 4 hour lesson would cost. I paid 895 for 16 hours. Look on the brightside the module 2s only 30 quid haha!

very true… i done 16 hours too well ill get this out the way then ill start my hgv 1 lessons :slight_smile: