Mod 4 passed today

Just to say folks, I have taken and passed the Module 4 initial cpc test today, so there are some firms around that are still allowed to operate :wink:
Covid secure of course :smiley: :smiley:

Well done on the pass. But no-one is allowed to conduct Mod 4 during lockdown. So someone will get their wrists slapped!!

But congratulations anyway.

Pete :laughing: :laughing:

Audidoody:
Just to say folks, I have taken and passed the Module 4 initial cpc test today, so there are some firms around that are still allowed to operate :wink:
Covid secure of course :smiley: :smiley:

Dudley area ?
Was it conducted but an in-house examiner?

Thanks Pete
I donโ€™t know the details just that it was going ahead, just glad I got to get it done.
Just wanted to offer encouragement in case folks were desperately needing it to get some work in the next month or so

There is no legitimate way of doing Mod 4 during lockdown - unless my protests are heard! Frankly, I believe itโ€™s barmy. The Mod 4 can easily be socially distanced. Thereโ€™s folks out there that cant drive cos they havenโ€™t passed Mod 4.

Madness.

Was it conducted but an in-house examiner?

Has to be. DVSA examiners are off till 2nd Dec (if we dont get an extension)

Peter Smythe:
Well done on the pass. But no-one is allowed to conduct Mod 4 during lockdown. So someone will get their wrists slapped!!

I hope so - not fair at all on reputable training providers who do it right when others are flouting the rules!

Peter Smythe:

But congratulations anyway.

Bit of a misleading statement as Wales and Scotland are still delivering these tests!

Bit of a misleading statement as Wales and Scotland are still delivering these tests!

Absolutely correct. Apologies.