Mod 4 done

Well, passed mod 4 this morning at Atherton test centre with 100%. Just got to get my tacho card now and start knocking :smiley:

Excellent score mate well done. Good luck job hunting.

Paul :smiley:

well done on passing and with 100% that’s great was it hard and what questions was u asked as ive got my cpc mod 4 on the 19th

:smiley: Cheers Paul, not too long until I’m on the road now with a bit of luck. Thanks Yorkie, it wasn’t too hard at all, we didn’t even do the restraints,trolley wasn’t even brought out :smiley: What I will say is, use the pdf from Flair Training, http://www.flairtraining.co.uk/PDF/cpcpart4questions.pdf it’s got every question you’ll be asked. Take your time and think of your answers, go and show him, touch or point to whatever you’re telling him about and definitely use the check sheet on your walkround checks. I left mine in the cab and he say’s “is that it?” so I knew I’d forgotten something, and as soon as I looked at it I realised I’d forgotten the horn check :blush: so pressed horn and he said that’s it.
I will repeat what other’s have said too. When you’re doing the security check (you are about to board the ferry…etc) make sure you take off the fuel cap and look inside, and check everywhere you could possibly hide something, even the ashtray! :smiley:

Well done! :smiley: I passed mine on friday with 100%, and i too forgot the horn check!! I pulled the check sheet out of my pocket just as he said ‘is that everything’, i was like ‘oh yeah the horn!’ :blush:
It was a lot easier than I thought it was going to be though, the lad who was doing his b4 me said he failed his last one because he did’nt lift the wiper blade to check it!!!

PJ.:
Well done! :smiley: I passed mine on friday with 100%, and i too forgot the horn check!! I pulled the check sheet out of my pocket just as he said ‘is that everything’, i was like ‘oh yeah the horn!’ :blush:
It was a lot easier than I thought it was going to be though, the lad who was doing his b4 me said he failed his last one because he did’nt lift the wiper blade to check it!!!

Pat, my instructor, said to me after the test that he’d never heard anyone rabbit on so much :smiley: he told me I did more checks than vosa :blush: :smiley:

So can u use you check sheet on the test then or did u just leave it in the cab so u can look at it

Sorry for the delay Yorkie, yes,you can use the check sheet on your test. I’d definitely take it too, it’s very easy to forget things with nerves :smiley: