Mod 4 CPC booked for thursday 25/06/15

Hi everyone

I have my mod 4 CPC booked in for Thursday, I was just wondering if there was anything I can do to prepare for this? I have watched the mod 4 video already and will watch it again tonight when I finish work. Is there anything else I can be doing that will help me or is it pretty straight forward?

It is a simple one. The video you mention is really good. Have not your instructor given you the list of q&a’s?

You Tube is a good source

Check out EP Training as they have a couple of informative Mod 4 video’s that I would recommend. Good one on securing loads as well which is mod 4 element I believe.

youtu.be/wK–gVI-WHI

youtu.be/cxjAW6jA928

youtu.be/oOzX8TPV_6s

Them 3 videos seem the most detailed, I’ll be going for my cpc soon so let us know how it compares to these videos.

Priest:
It is a simple one. The video you mention is really good. Have not your instructor given you the list of q&a’s?

No they have given me nothing but I am at training centre for 9am tomorrow and then test at 2.50pm so guessing everything will be covered throughout the morning?

WonksterDude:
You Tube is a good source

Check out EP Training as they have a couple of informative Mod 4 video’s that I would recommend. Good one on securing loads as well which is mod 4 element I believe.

Cool thank you I will check them out if I don’t fall asleep before hand lol.

Brae:
http://youtu.be/wK--gVI-WHI

youtu.be/cxjAW6jA928

youtu.be/oOzX8TPV_6s

Them 3 videos seem the most detailed, I’ll be going for my cpc soon so let us know how it compares to these videos.

I will check these out now mate and will let you know how tomorrow goes :slight_smile:

1 or 2 hours training followed by test on same day = easy pass

Make sure you use the daily check sheet on the test as that is allowed - often the examiner will try and hint at using it if not doing so

ROG:
1 or 2 hours training followed by test on same day = easy pass

Make sure you use the daily check sheet on the test as that is allowed - often the examiner will try and hint at using it if not doing so

Hi ROG Thank you for the advice like you said pretty easy you can’t fail it just walk around checks and contraband checks and that was it really. There is lots of stuff that can come up but didn’t lots of information you need to learn but most of it common sense. 100% for me today! ROG please find my post regarding sending off my licence I just wanted to double check, thank you :slight_smile:

Well done

Priest:
Well done

Thank you :slight_smile: