Mod 2 - Case Studies

Hi all!

Got my Mod 2 Case studies tomorrow at 8am any advice?

I have basically been refreshing myself using the app by Deep river which helped me pass my theory & Hazard perception.

What should I expect from the case studies only found one mock online but im hoping just having a refresher on regs etc will be enough to see me through.

The case studies are easy…the answers are in the questions and scenarios. If you’ve passed the theory test then the mod 2 case study will be a breeze

Good luck

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Tricky 21 Jan:
The case studies are easy…the answers are in the questions and scenarios. If you’ve passed the theory test then the mod 2 case study will be a breeze

Good luck

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

That’s what I want to hear!

I’m unusually nervous about it for some reason :open_mouth:

If you scored well on your theory test then you’ll have no problem with the case studies. Most of the questions I had were either common sense, already covered in theory test or about the tacho modes.

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

yep, agree what others said. i didn’t study for mod 2 at all. went and did theory, hazard and mod 2 on the same day. if you did well on theory, mod 2 is just common sense.

How did it go?

Sorry guys a lot on over the weekend…

I passed 46 out of 50 :smiley: really surprised but it was honestly not as bad as I thought,

Well done.

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk