Mobile phone networks

I am about to renew my mobile contract , can I have some honest ( warts and all ) opinions on the networks you use ? , many thanks in advance .

I was discussed here a couple of weeks ago.

I’m with Orange myself and have no complaints about the EE network, though I will be changing soon, probably to Virgin Media who also use the EE network.

Sorry to be boring, but I’m Orange / EE and when this contract runs out I will be into another contract with the same, excellent service and if anything it’s got better under EE.
Not many places where I don’t get an excellent signal and some 4G in places.

pas7272:
Sorry to be boring, but I’m Orange / EE and when this contract runs out I will be into another contract with the same, excellent service and if anything it’s got better under EE.
Not many places where I don’t get an excellent signal and some 4G in places.

Like you I`am with Orange/EE and have been for a number of years and again like you cannot but cannot fault them .

Orange network is pretty good since they joined forces with T-Mobile and the EE network was created.

But if you can get a better deal with another company who use the EE network, why not go for it :smiley:

Another happy Orange punter here. I get all over the country and always seem to have at least 1 bar of signal and never lost any calls except for one time at a place in Preston. That’s the complete opposite to my friend who is on O2 where it has become a standing joke how shockingly bad they are as he can never drive for more than a few miles without the call dropping. We have both been with Vodafone prior which was ridiculously bad but I think O2 is even worse! :open_mouth:

Does anyone. On here use 3, I’m Thinking of changing to them using there one plan where you can get unlimited internet and tethering, just wondered if there any good

mr bluecity:
Does anyone. On here use 3, I’m Thinking of changing to them using there one plan where you can get unlimited internet and tethering, just wondered if there any good

Don’t do it. I’ve never heard anything good about the 3 network.

mr bluecity:

I’ve just left O2 to go with 3. Best move I ever made. Signal is pretty much everywhere, and the one plan is an absolute bargain. Considered going with EE, but I felt 3 was the better deal. I also know quite a few other drivers on 3, and not one of them has any complaints.

No problem for me with 3. One plan is ideal. Used to have O2. Never again.

I changed from O2 to 3 as well.Excellent move,the One plan is great.Lose radio signal for about an hour travelling down the A9 :frowning: ,but can stream it on the phone with no loss of signal :smiley:

I am on 3. I don’t travel much anymore, but so far there is only one place I don’t get a signal. And that is near Radstock.
Contracts are brilliant (500 mins, 5000 texts, unlimited data, HTC One S for £24 per month)
I left Orange to go with them. Orange are OK, but the contracts are relatively expensive compared to 3.

Been on 3 for a couple of years now, no problems. Good signal most places, and fast internet too for 3G

All networks have coverage “blackspots” some areas will only get a descent signal with one or other network, another area, it’ll be some other network!

If you need to have the security of always having a signal, get a second cheap pay-as-you-go phone on a different network…if both don’t work, you’re either very unlucky, or truly in the middle of nowhere!!!

Cheers for the info guys, I made the move from orange and have joined 3, cant fault them at all.

I`m on 3 and the only place I have had a problem is in …my flat :confused: :confused: I can sit on one side of the sofa and its ok, move a couple of feet to the other side and it breaks up .■■? :frowning: :frowning: