Mobile internet and roaming charges

hi

Is there anyone hear using mobile internet on there laptops in europe
The roaming charges for out side of the UK seam to be very expenceive with 3 mobile
Can you purchace a sim card on the continent that will not charge you for going from countory to contory

Thanks
Batista230

do they give you a free laptop from your school then? :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:
can’t see roaming charges worry you much on your moped

Dont think he is from a school,as he is online in school hours,unless he is sviving or on the sick.Who is this Batty,it may be a stooge from vosa or the old bill.

taken from his post on N Ireland jobs

batista:
Thats right I did work for boil for a short while
I did not show my licence as I did not have one at the time
However my provisonal car licence has arived in the post now as I have just turned 17 last week
But at least i managed to pass my CPC
For moped that is

wind up merchant who we should just ignore toby

But his posts have been rather amusing,the one about the Dutch making you wear clogs,make me chuckle.

welshboyinspain:
do they give you a free laptop from your school then? :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:
can’t see roaming charges worry you much on your moped

No its so I can play truck simulator online

Now tell me what you using for an internet connection■■?

well is no one going to tell me then

top of the forum above list of topics there’s a search facility, plenty been posted over the last couple months about internet and wifi

Sorry batty boy but there aren’t any cheap deals for watching your gay animal ■■■■ while in Europe. :smiley:

daleyboy:
Sorry batty boy but there aren’t any cheap deals for watching your gay animal ■■■■ while in Europe. :smiley:

I doubt thats what he wants it for :unamused: He already has that stored on his school supplied laptop :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: