Moan, Moan, Moan bitch whine whinge and keep on

What is with some people, all they can do is moan and ■■■■■ on.

I’ve near about had enough of it, it’s come to the point where I switch my CB off and wont talk to these people about work unless it’s to get or give directions

We work typically 6 hour shifts paid for 10. We’ve had a few shifts this last fortnight which have gone longer (one of 12, mostly 10 or less) mainly waiting for TM and stuff I think I’ve maxed my driving time once in 9 weeks.

Yet listening to one driver in particular you’d think someone had shagged his cat and made him watch. Honestly at one point I thought the ■■■■■■■ world had ended the noise the bloke was making.

He’s got the best wagon on the fleet (which god forbid anyone else should drive, or even look at, without low flying teddy bears, dummies and rattles everywhere), more money per shift than the rest of us and company fuel for his PV.

What can I do besides turning into a whiney little ■■■■■ myself?

Don’t listen to him Tom,just turn a deaf ear and get on with your job.

Glad to see your not havin a ■■■■■ and groan … by the way did you watch your cat getting seen too :grimacing: :grimacing: :grimacing:

Dave the Renegade:
Don’t listen to him Tom,just turn a deaf ear and get on with your job.

Yep that’s about where I am at the moment. If it’s work related (passage of information, guidance or knowledge) then I’m all ears, as soon as the whining starts it’s bull ■■■■ baffles in place.

How ironic is this post?

You’ve come on an internet forum to MOAN, MOAN, MOAN ■■■■■ WHINE WHINGE AND KEEP ON about drivers that MOAN, MOAN, MOAN ■■■■■ WHINE WHINGE AND KEEP ON.

chill out fella, just let it go over your head, smile walk away and enjoy life. Peace love and harmony is the order of the day.

nick2008:
Glad to see your not havin a ■■■■■ and groan … by the way did you watch your cat getting seen too :grimacing: :grimacing: :grimacing:

Yep I’ll a moan on here where it’s not going to neg out everyone I work with, not going to distract others from what they’re doing and bring down the whole firm and make a 6 (or god forbid a 12 hour) day feel like a fortnight.