MJ Griffiths

Does anybody have any knowledge of what there like? MJ Griffiths (burscough) whether there worth considering or not? much appreciated :slight_smile:

Yeah a good firm good tackle and money is right so I v heard.mainly market work on nights and a mix of supermarket rdcs and produce collections on days.I expect there is probably a Que to get on there as not many leave.can be long hours like most fridge/produce firms.

I have a pal who worked there on a casual basis. It is very typical produce work so they will expect you to have a good idea of the lanes around Tarleton, Banks and Ormskirk etc before you start.

If you do the Markets at night you rock up and tip yourself, often wheeling the pallets round to the various customers stalls. I have only done days on that kind of work and ask me or my mate whatever the pay is, you earn every penny.

I got my name down at Mick’s a couple of years ago but my current job came up first. I really got the impression that you would only get a start if you already knew someone there.

Oh aye, they don’t like damage so I wouldn’t bother with the frilly curtains etc if you are on pick ups during the day. Access down the lanes is bad enough never mind access to the farms.

W

ok cheers for the replies fellas. thanks