Mixers franchise

hi has any one had any bad dealings with concrete truck franchise firm mixers
part of the hymix group, they seem to bend over backwards at first, But…this stops as soon as they get franchise fee. work seems to be very rare getting paid dont hold your breath if any body has any ideas of how to get out of contract
please reply
very un-happy mixer driver(mixer owner realy ! nether any work to drive) :cry:

Did HYMIX falsely represent themselves ? Do you have it in writing ? Why didnt you ask CEMEX or the other big players about work ?

Plus your other problem might be buying cement from them as they control your price ?

I would speak to an owner driver who works for one of the big companies and see if they can get you in under there licence

I dont know much about the ready mix companies but someone on this sight is bound too

Good luck

willie_mac:
Did HYMIX falsely represent themselves ? Do you have it in writing ? Why didnt you ask CEMEX or the other big players about work ?

Plus your other problem might be buying cement from them as they control your price ?

I would speak to an owner driver who works for one of the big companies and see if they can get you in under there licence

I dont know much about the ready mix companies but someone on this sight is bound too

Good luck

thank you i think C.A.B is next on the list

They know mixers are a closed shop…and they cant deny it, if you look at there adverts they ask what company you pull for

j&bmixers:
hi has any one had any bad dealings with concrete truck franchise firm mixers
part of the hymix group, they seem to bend over backwards at first, But…this stops as soon as they get franchise fee. work seems to be very rare getting paid dont hold your breath if any body has any ideas of how to get out of contract
please reply
very un-happy mixer driver(mixer owner realy ! nether any work to drive) :cry:

I had bad deal with a firm but got rid of the truck and went elsewhere, that was on the tippers,

im on mixers now though

I was a franchisee with mixers and packed in when my lease was up, so i did the 3 year lease. although work was good in the first year the other 2 years wernt that good. They even cut the rate for cemex. The problem you have is you dont lease the truck with mixers but a main dealer. Your only hope is mixers can sell your franchise. As for getting paid that came in dribs and drabs cos if they dont get paid, you dont get paid and i waited nearly a year to get the franchise fee back.