Mission creep.. inward facing cameras

Winseer, like many others here you have an odd perception of unionised yards.
The union isn’t selling their souls for anything, the union regional office gives advice and support to the membership, the union do not make decisions for the members and the membership ain’t daft enough to sell their privacy for a pittance, but if some lunatic fast track pole climber is daft enough to offer something like i suggested above, then of course they’ll put it to the membership.

Juddian:
Winseer, like many others here you have an odd perception of……. well, life in general and how it works tbh.

Fixed that for you mate. (I know that you’re just too polite to say it) :smiley: :smiley:

:laughing:

the maoster:

Juddian:
Winseer, like many others here you have an odd perception of……. well, life in general and how it works tbh.

Fixed that for you mate. (I know that you’re just too polite to say it) :smiley: :smiley:

Hmmm.
Hate to say it…but it seems I do have summat in common with Winseer then.

All except wallowing in a pit of misery totally of your own making I’d imagine. I like you though, despite you being very hard to like :smiley: :smiley:

the maoster:

Juddian:

You beat me to it. :laughing:

the maoster:
All except wallowing in a pit of misery totally of your own making I’d imagine. I like you though, despite you being very hard to like :smiley: :smiley:

And there too. :laughing:

Jesus Wept.

How does History get past people like you lot? :unamused: